FanFiction.Net
for The Witch and the Jedi

12/13/2020 c7 peachx89
Love this update
12/12/2020 c7 12ChuffedInDarkness
How I love this story, I wait impatiently for updates!
12/12/2020 c7 109sasha
Love the update. Obi is being so sweet on hermione. I love him in protective mood, so cute! Want more please. :)
12/12/2020 c7 2LeonaMasha
Thank you for the update!
Also, in this case, I am happy to Not be related you because this way I can keep reading this wonderful story
Seriously, though, always ecstatic whenever I see an update so many thanks!
12/12/2020 c6 109sasha
I'm really curious where this story is going. Thank u :)
11/27/2020 c6 6McKmaster25
I guess you have probably been asked this already, but will you be writing the part where she meets The Council?
11/13/2020 c6 21Khyharah
this is a pairing I never knew I needed in my life. the first story was great! I really enjoyed the idea and am so glad u are continuing it. this story is excellent so far as well. I can't wait to see where it leads and how hermione deals with everything that happens in the SW universe!
10/31/2020 c6 minniemia829
wow i really love how you portray both hermione and obi-wan. i think their pairing just makes a lot of sense to me, like hermione is a bit brash and bossy sometimes while obi-wan is more placating, but they both are very resilient and enjoy leaning. it’s nice that they are quite similar but still have very distinctive defining characteristics. anyway i looove this story and i hope you update soon!
10/28/2020 c6 AllyKat15
Please update!
10/12/2020 c6 2Marmot95
Lovely chapter. It's nice to see how comfortable they have become and I liked the small interaction with the younglings.
Now I really am eager to see the meeting with the council, so till next time. o/
10/7/2020 c6 peachx89
Love this update, can’t wait for the next
10/7/2020 c6 Vvb
Hey, author, thanks for your efforts. The fix is not only one of a kind, but a piece of art as well. Can’t wait for the next chapter, wish you luck:)
Vvb out.
10/1/2020 c5 AllyKat15
Please update this!
9/29/2020 c5 Guest
This is literally the best fic I have ever read. Please keep updating! This is amazing!
8/25/2020 c5 Vvb
Yaaaay, another chapter! You’re awesome.
The Jedi council is in for some surprises, I bet Dooku will have saucer eyes again:)
51 « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »