FanFiction.Net
for The Witch and the Jedi

8/16/2020 c1 Guest
Awesome story! I’ve never really thought about that pairing before, but they are actually great together.
8/16/2020 c5 CuriousFandomLover2005
Yes, this is so good, I've been wondering how the Council are going to react to Hermione since Qui-Gon found out...
8/16/2020 c5 peachx89
This was beautiful thank you for the update
8/4/2020 c4 everything-is-black-and-white
Very cool!
7/27/2020 c4 peachx89
Love this update and all of the details
7/26/2020 c4 167ANGSWIN
There are some very creative connections in this chapter! :)
7/26/2020 c4 1Cemalidor
Nice build up there, can't wait for more. :D
7/26/2020 c4 ColdOnePaul
Good chapter! I’m enjoying the expansion of the world that you’ve created. It was quite interesting to see how you spun out the Goblins as being originally from the Outer Rim and fleeing to Earth through the Veil Portal. So it is a two-way portal? I wonder if the Coruscant Galaxy side portal is able to be moved to a more neutral/hidden planet, given the impending circumstances of the Sith’s machinations. And I wonder if... Hermione could prevail on the Minister to give them special access to the portal... you’ve got quite a few avenues to go down in this story of yours :)

Looking forward to the next chapter:)
7/23/2020 c3 ColdOnePaul
I’ve read both the prior story and this one , snd I'm enjoying the storyline so far. I’d like to see Hermione pop onto Coruscant for awhile and learn more about the Jedi, and possibly meet a few or all of the Council; it’d be interesting to see how they react to her snd who she is, and her skills. Would she possibly see her way to acquiring or building a lightsaber for herself and learning how to use it?

Looking forward to the next chapter:)
7/22/2020 c3 Cemalidor
Reads VERY promising, please continue. :D
6/30/2020 c3 peachx89
I love this chapter so much
6/29/2020 c3 167ANGSWIN
Oh, I so glad that Harry finally got to talk to Sirius!

The family tree development was an interesting connection as well. :)
6/8/2020 c2 Olivia
Love this story! Plz update soon!
6/9/2020 c2 ANGSWIN
Intriguing!
I can't wait to read more.
6/7/2020 c2 kitkatmischief
Amazing story! Can't wait to see more of it!
51 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »