FanFiction.Net
for The Witch and the Jedi

6/7/2020 c2 Draekaaru
Did...did you just make “muggleborn” Hermione Jean Granger...a goddamn, bonafide, motherf*cking BLACK?!

On second thought, that would explain a lot of things.
6/5/2020 c2 peachx89
What a twist. Great work
5/23/2020 c1 Guest
Oooo I like it... I really hope you continue ... I can’t wait to see where you take this
5/22/2020 c1 Elizabeth
I am wondering when we will meet young Skywalker. Will Hermione be there for the first movie or appear at some point? I can see her giving both Jin and Obi the riot act for letting a little boy risk his life like that.

Also when the queen and our little Jedi are older will Hermione test them to see if they are soulmates? So the order has to accept them?

And will Hermione be learning knew things about magic and the force as she stays in Obi Universe? Like a force ghost/ghosts of soul bonded witches/wizards teach her ancient magic. And Sirius could teach her how to become an animagus.

Also we have seen characters with no force abilities wield light sabers so will Hermione get one? I can even see little Skywalker making her one or two like Erza’s from Rebels.

Please let Hermione learn wandless magic pretty please!

Please update soon
5/21/2020 c1 mandorakat
i just read the first one a few days ago and loved it. so glad you decided to continue. looking forward to reading more soon.
5/21/2020 c1 peachx89
Oh my god I was so excited to see that this was posted. I love your work
51 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4