for Spectrum of the Sky

1/13 c1 Dasgun
.-.
1/6 c2 THE-Twilight-BlazeKnight
really stupid of Ozpin/Ozma to not reveal Salem's existents to both the kingdom leaders and the Council, by not revealing it, Salem was able to secretly spawn Grimm into other worlds with high human population and make it seem like they are the problem with the Grimm Spawning making every other race discriminate against humans and by extension Faunus, and now she's doing it at the Citadel as well, she will make everything worse, especially once the Reapers start to use the Grimm and repurposes them, no way that Salem can stop them form taking the Grimm form her.

also if the kingdoms and all the people of Remnant have formed a unified alliance, why didn't Ozpin/Ozma call back the brother gods, humanity is unified now, they won't destroy them, if anything Salem would be the only one they would destroy for trying to destroy that new found unity of humanity and suffer an even worst fate than she has now, really big mistake on his part, and now many other worlds are suffering for it cause of the Grimm.
7/21/2020 c1 NabucodonosorV
Tardaste mucho...
A esperar el próximo capitulo
6/23/2020 c2 Guest
So that's Salem's plan, that's smart. So she is able to get her Grimm off world and by the look of things is purposely seeding Grimm on worlds with high human/Faunus populations while keeping worlds with little to no humans/Faunus Grimm free thus ruining Kingdoms Alliance relations with the other species by making them look like the cause for this new threat. Now with the Citadel showing signs of Grimm humans/Faunus may be banned from going there in hope of the Grimm going away. Even with the introduction of a whole galactic community with foreign cultures and beliefs Salem is still able manipulate everything to her favor like the master puppeteer she is.
6/21/2020 c2 Spartan-100
I like what I've seen so far and wait to see what comes next.
6/20/2020 c2 xfel
Nice chapter! Good mix of action and exposition. Interesting to see the Seer on the Citadel.
6/19/2020 c2 1Dante Yn
That was a great chapter from the world building to character interaction, and Ruby with the debt! Ha Ha! If she thinks its bad now then wait till she starts shattering fish tanks.

Thanks for the update.
6/19/2020 c2 11Riggy Minus
Loving it so far!
6/3/2020 c1 9Leonard Church814
Interesting start, I’d like to hear more about the uplifting the Adair did for humanity on Remnant and how it changed society for the better and worse.
5/24/2020 c1 Guest
I thought with a way off of the death world that is Remnant mankind would abandon it to find a new Grimm free world to call home Heck Ozma at the time was the king that temporary held the fate of Remnant in his hands, to leave this cursed world behind especially Salem behind would have been to good of an opportunity to pass up. Their is also the fact mankind by the looks of things is united so what's keeping him from summoning the gods back as well? Did Ozma fuck up again?
5/23/2020 c1 Guest
I have many questions, like do the other species see Aura and Semblances as some special version of Biotics only humans can wield, how do magic and the gods exist in this galaxy, how is Salem dealing with this unexpected turn of events and complete change in her plans in become a goddess? I hope to find out these answers as this continues.
5/22/2020 c1 10Helljumper206
Interesting to see what you have next
5/21/2020 c1 Delta prime2
Interesting start so far, but I got questions:
If the council was still exploring new areas of space, then does that mean humanity was introduced before the Rachni wars? Was anything changed by that? And what about the geth? Depending on how aura works in this universe, someone could prove literally if they have a soul or not.
Dang it, when’s the next update, I need to know what’s new!
5/21/2020 c1 xfel
Interesting start so far. Looks like the Grimm spread through the galaxy if Summer was hunting them on Elysium...
5/21/2020 c1 The True Skull
Alright My dude I have read Dust effect and while it was tragically cut short. I'm impressed by the quality of your story. I'll endorse this to spacebattles I know a guy. Who in turn has an account.
19 Page 1 2 Next »