for And So the Journey Restart

Okey espera.
5/7 c4 curumevolf
Проды! Очень интересно! Так давно хотела почитать подробную историю
9/2/2020 c4 BlueHeartNina
Take as long as you need
9/2/2020 c4 swee2iepea
Thats a bummer. Good luck in your classes.
7/12/2020 c2 LavaBlast
This chapter was really good! I kept getting kakashi vibes when he lied. Is anyone ever going to find out about the voices or is Luffy going to figure out who's memories he's been seeing?
7/12/2020 c1 ayxolsthetic
this kind of fic is so refreshing to read! i only saw fanfics where luffy is similar to roger but this is the first time i read that luffy is the reincarnation of roger himself! like it really makes me so excited to know what will happen in the future chapters. it so nice to see that garp acts more like a grandpa to luffy here (at least in the first chapter) like celebrating his birthday and such. i laughed at the part where he visited a seaking (out of all creature) and said that it's his friend, and not to mention that it's so totally luffy to punched a distressed seaking haha. and the part where luffy feels that his proud of shanks and his crew is nice touch at the end!

looking forward to your future updates and stay safe and healthy!
7/12/2020 c2 WhiteyWolf26
Aww, the ending was so sadly bittersweet... This entire chapter has throughout both the drama and the humour an underlying melancholy, or so was my impression at least.
5/23/2020 c1 LavaBlast
This is such an amazing story! I sincerely this is not an one shot and you will continue to write this. It will be exciting to see what happens when Luffy sees a phoneglyph with Robin. Keep up the good work!
5/22/2020 c1 10404617
mas cap
5/22/2020 c1 28Son of Whitebeard
nice seeing a paternalistic Garp
5/22/2020 c1 Guest
Are you gonna keep making these? Cuz i would love to read this stuff again.
5/22/2020 c1 FreshMojito
hi, just wanted to say WOW.

awesome story. awesome style.

i never read something like this. i am awed! good job! thank you.

i don't know how, but in this one chapter ypu managed to tickle feelings. i really hope you can release chapter at a regular basis.
5/22/2020 c1 4Vi-Violence
Honestly this is kinda already my headcanon.
16 Page 1 2 Next »