for Thrawn Effect

8/26 c5 2BrotherCaptainSheperd
Hah! Pragmatic, pratical measures to secure the future of the Empire in a hostile galaxy.

The Imperials need to design a better fighter to replace the TIE wing. Maybe a combination of the X-wing and the TIE-Interceptor?
8/26 c3 BrotherCaptainSheperd
The pace of expansion of The Hand makes sense. Slaves when freed do tend to gravitate towards their liberators. More battles are yet to come I hope
8/26 c2 BrotherCaptainSheperd
Thank you for fixing the Stormtrooper armor. Freakin plastic clone armor knockoffs!

The Interdictor Star Destroyers are a great tactical advantage. The Imperials can pick where and when they will engage an enemy as well as having the ability to completely shutdown trade lanes along a chosen route.
8/26 c1 BrotherCaptainSheperd
This looks really promising. Grand Admiral Thrawn! It never did make sense how he chose to lie to his Nogrin bodyguards how he was saving their planet. Why would he not heal their planet, lie and risk the wrath of his highly trained, deadlier-than-jedi, bodyguards loyalty by lying?

Freakin good-guys-gotta-win plot holes!
8/16 c5 pojo18
Very good start so far. Really enjoying. Keep up the good work.
8/10 c5 serialkeller
Good stuff. Looking forward to more. Would like a interlude or two from another known perspective in a chapter or two though so we see the impact this has outside of the empire.
8/9 c5 Spartan-A312
CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER!
8/4 c5 E
Great chapter, I like the direction this is going.
I await more as always.
8/4 c5 MarauderPrime12
Excellent chapter
8/2 c5 Jctherebel
Awesome story so far
8/2 c5 spell checker 11111
Loved this chapter, you're clearly defining the moral and intellectual characteristics of Thrawns new empire and explaining its earliest developmental struggles and solutions in order to shape it. Keep up the great work
8/2 c5 2Edgeoftoday
IT'S STILL ALLLIIIVVEEEE! YAAAYYY!

Lol anyway, no problems about the wait. I'm just happy it's been updated. Thrawn is still Thrawn, and this pleases me. Keep it up!
8/2 c5 1Starpottergeek
good job cant wait for the next chapter
8/2 c5 HallowedAreTheOri
Well, I guess that answers my question. Glad to you back, btw.
8/1 c4 HallowedAreTheOri
Not wanting to pressure you or anything, but do you plan on continuing this?
45 Page 1 .. Last Next »