for The Lost Get Found

Awwwwwwwww loved this chapter! keep up the good work 3
3/1 c8 IzyBEE
update plz
2/2 c4 24Lisa Smithers
THE HAMILTON LINE! Oh that made me so happy.
2/2 c2 Lisa Smithers
Mandalorian Zoom meeting. Clever, very clever. To be completely honest I had been picturing something of a group of holograms, but I guess they wouldn't have all had the tech available for that. It could read as either thing.
2/1 c1 Lisa Smithers
Imagine not having gone aboveground for 10 years... I would have had quite the reaction, I'm sure. I admire the Armorer for being so composed despite what this represents for her.
12/22/2020 c8 Guest
Love your story. I am looking forward to the next chapter!
12/11/2020 c6 13LStarrunner
Yes, this! Well done!
12/8/2020 c4 Guest
Love your story. I cannot wait until the next chapter.
11/23/2020 c7 Guest
Love your story and love the family. Can not wait to see what adventures they have together.
11/23/2020 c7 marteeey
Finally got around to reading this chapter and oh my gosh it’s so cute and adorable and asgdjal FINALLY Din and Cara are traveling together again! Yaaay!

(Also have you seen the latest episode of season 2? They all acted like a big family IT WAS SO ADORABLE)
10/18/2020 c7 A lost spacecow
I love this, great escape from the present and also gives me a few moments without stress, teachers for 5 classes decided that this weekend was great for a big project each. Can’t wait for the next chapter and I’m glad they’ll get together
10/19/2020 c7 Annie Manasco
You are doing great. Wasn't sure for the first couple chapters where you were going to head...but I am FAR from disappointed. Chomping at the teething ring for more. Speaking ofmwhich...i wonder ismAshoka knows the properties of the wood Yoda's walking stick had...see, GIMER wood is a mild narcotic pain reliever, so our beloved old swamp toad was chiiiiiiling most of the time. Seriously though...you could look into it. As I am about to, for my own fiction. Hurry up with #8!
10/3/2020 c6 Fuzzysquid14
Wow...
That was really good. It was like a snail eating lettuce (anyone else seen that, it’s really cute,I love snails :) anyways I love the story, great job and keep it up
I just realized I’m weird
Have a very good time and I await the next chapter with glee
9/24/2020 c2 RononDexSpecialist
How close in relation is Paz Vizla to Bo-Karan?
Great story and the background build up of the characters is great.
9/20/2020 c5 Fuzzysquid
I loved this, been checking every few days for a new chapter and this was a great surprise, made my day. I had a rather loud argument with my parents and needed a pick me up, thank you so much.
21 Page 1 2 Next »