for The Lost Get Found

11/23 c7 Guest
Love your story and love the family. Can not wait to see what adventures they have together.
11/23 c7 marteeey
Finally got around to reading this chapter and oh my gosh it’s so cute and adorable and asgdjal FINALLY Din and Cara are traveling together again! Yaaay!

(Also have you seen the latest episode of season 2? They all acted like a big family IT WAS SO ADORABLE)
10/18 c7 A lost spacecow
I love this, great escape from the present and also gives me a few moments without stress, teachers for 5 classes decided that this weekend was great for a big project each. Can’t wait for the next chapter and I’m glad they’ll get together
10/19 c7 Annie Manasco
You are doing great. Wasn't sure for the first couple chapters where you were going to head...but I am FAR from disappointed. Chomping at the teething ring for more. Speaking ofmwhich...i wonder ismAshoka knows the properties of the wood Yoda's walking stick had...see, GIMER wood is a mild narcotic pain reliever, so our beloved old swamp toad was chiiiiiiling most of the time. Seriously though...you could look into it. As I am about to, for my own fiction. Hurry up with #8!
10/3 c6 Fuzzysquid14
Wow...
That was really good. It was like a snail eating lettuce (anyone else seen that, it’s really cute,I love snails :) anyways I love the story, great job and keep it up
I just realized I’m weird
Have a very good time and I await the next chapter with glee
9/24 c2 RononDexSpecialist
How close in relation is Paz Vizla to Bo-Karan?
Great story and the background build up of the characters is great.
9/20 c5 Fuzzysquid
I loved this, been checking every few days for a new chapter and this was a great surprise, made my day. I had a rather loud argument with my parents and needed a pick me up, thank you so much.
9/16 c4 Lt.cmdr Hawkins
Update?
I love this story and would love to see more.
9/17 c5 SavageBeast
Such a good chapter and so many details! Anxiously awaiting the next update!
9/2 c4 Annie Manasco
When will you write more? I like where you are taking us, and I note that your skill with words is growing. Keep it up!
8/26 c3 My day sucked
I absolutely love this, keep up the good work and I can’t wait for more
8/26 c3 SavageBeast
Eeeek! Exciting and can’t wait to read more. Also, I just got that cookbook and will have to make those sometime.
7/17 c2 marteeey
YAY AN UPDATE!
Loved that you included more mandalorian a and their stories. Can’t wait for the next chapter!

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service