for Dreams of a Better Future

Please update
1/11 c4 Guest
Are you updating soon?
12/13/2020 c4 2Takedo
Liking it so far, hope you continue this
12/13/2020 c3 Takedo
Jaya instead of Java
11/9/2020 c4 kerrowe
Whoa. She actually got into Boss's house... she's going to have a small early run in with the resident gremlin at some point isn't she?

I suppose it's better than camping in the safe parts of mementos or the metaverse. Haha.
Side thought. I dont think she really even has "casual modern clothes" yet does she?
11/8/2020 c4 EDGQ
Can you update the lost dragon please
11/8/2020 c4 ThePizziaMan
Nice to see a new chapter, and glad to see Sojiro being nice. Keep up the great work:)
11/8/2020 c1 Hekkasi
I think this story is good. It's OK that Sojiro founds Lucina early, because hiding a woman days, weeks or even months would make Ren look very dirty person, whe she was found out. I am not familiar with fire emblem so I have no idea how this crossover works but keep going.
11/7/2020 c4 10speed12
I like the story this far, but I just want to point out that in cannon Falchion's blade doesn't need maintenance, due to it's magic properties. It's the other parts of it that she would need to work on.
10/14/2020 c3 9charizardatemymathteacher
I’m excited for future chapters as persona and fire emblem is my two most favorite game series!
10/7/2020 c3 6Seth Metagari
Looking good. Can't wait to see more of this.
9/29/2020 c3 21Belletiger BT
wow, that's an awesome crossover! I never though Joker and Lucina could get so well together.
I curuous how you will handle the things in the future chapters. Lol, I can already imagine the interaction bwteen Owain and Ryuji will be funny . Please, tell me Gerome, Laurent, Noire and Yarne will be there as well? THey are my favorite future children from Awakening
9/12/2020 c2 Starwarlord
This holds much promise. Looking forward to what you are planning with the story.
8/25/2020 c2 107thManiac
So I highly doubt be can keep her hidden for long. H couldn't hide Morgana from Coffee Dad for more than a couple minutes, and the cat can fig in a school bag no problem. I wonder how Akira will explain her past "can I keep her?"

Hoo boy, that's gonna be a thing alright.
8/23/2020 c2 51ptl
Will the Persona cast come to the Awakening world?
27 Page 1 2 Next »