for The Rose And Her Battle Gynoid From Outer Space

2/16 c2 6Zane Tribal Tyne Alexandros
This is incredible, I remember playing this game as a child. Man, that feels like so long ago. The world certainly has changed since then, and not necessarily for the better. 2020 was rough, but I hope you will continue to work on the story. Also Kosmos probably could solve the problem of Salem. What’s that you say? This Salem creature can regenerate infinitely? Why then, the solution becomes simple: Simply trick her into a remotly operated spaceship and launch her into the heart of the nearby Sun. Salem ‘Might’ be immortal, but that will mean squat diddly when she’s trapped burning to death forever and the Suns’ Gravity well!
10/12/2020 c2 7VIRUS-GO
This chapter was even more fun than the last.
Although I understand that KOS-MOS has difficulty understanding human emotions (and especially its own), the ideas that she expresses and the way she acts is simply funny and almost not so "robotic".

Well, some tips for the fights/action scenes that I could offer you are the following:
1.- Temporary disadvantage: in every battle there should always be a moment when the hero (or heroines in this case) are at a disadvantage against the bad guys but using some trick, strategy or weapon they overcome them. The audience knows that 90% of the time the good guys win, but this way you offer a challenge to the characters (even more so with how broken KOS-MOS is). You already applied this point but it doesn't hurt that you use it again in the future.

2.- Coherent events: if a character is fighting then there must be a succession of events that lead from one thing to the other. If KOS-MOS annihilates a horde of Grimms with her plasma pistol and does it FROM THE AIR, then you have to write how KOS-MOS got to that place (a super-jump, using trees or other structures to propel herself, etc.).

3.- Damage and effects: if a character is fighting and receives damage then it must be said how it is affecting his body. If KOS-MOS hits Roman in the face (I hope she will) even with his Aura then he has to feel pain or even bleed. You can make all the cuts, blows and shots you want but always saying how they affect the enemy and even affect the attacker.

Well that's all I have to say. I wish you luck in your story. I hope soon to be able to configure the emulator properly to be able to play Xenosaga.
10/12/2020 c1 VIRUS-GO
Hello, it was a pretty good and fun chapter (I particularly liked the way the narrator himself expresses the thoughts and situation that the characters are experiencing).
I'll be honest, I don't know very well everything about Xenosaga, except for the fact that it is the spiritual successor to Xenogears (the best RPG game I've ever played in my life), but I know KOS-MOS a bit for having played Project X Zone 2 and her personality matches a lot (at what point in the games does she start saying "Nyan" at the end of some sentences?).

Well, personally I feel that it is more fun that KOS-MOS to use technical and scientific vocabulary when she is with other characters and then see their reactions, but if it tires you to do it and it would complicate the plot more, then is more convenient to her to use colloquial language and only use complex terms when with scientists or other people who understand about the subject.

Ruby Rose and one of the most powerful gynoids in the world of videogames... this will be fun, although it only remains to be seen if Penny feels jealous.
8/8/2020 c2 Redrangerlegacy
A crossover between Xenosaga and RWBY. This is going to be epic. On a side note, I wonder if Ruby could create a Remnant-style version of Shion’s MWS. It was created Miyuki, who you said was obsessed with weapons, so maybe Ruby could do it, too. That weapon is awesome.
8/5/2020 c2 raitei410
we need more please update. there are not enough fics out there that give the azure battle goddess the respect and recognition she deserves. intrersting story and would love to see more
7/20/2020 c2 4Doom King of Latveria
To be honest, i was afraid that you didn't continued this great fict (_"))

Anyway, great job in making this chapter! Can't wait to see Yang and her parents react to KOS-MOS :D

But i hope you can make our best female Android can go back to her home in Xeno world :o
7/19/2020 c2 8ThanosofTitan
So wait, does this take place before Ruby and Yang went to Beacon?
7/19/2020 c2 kept123
thanksfor the chapter
7/17/2020 c1 Guest
Very interesting start and I'm curious to see how this story will progress. I kind'a want to see KOS-MOS and Penny interact now. Please do continue

Later
6/4/2020 c1 ThanosofTitan
Seeing characters being confused is funny, though.
5/29/2020 c1 1keybladelight
When you gonna do the "Puppet Darkness Re:Birth-Date" i want to know what will happen.
5/29/2020 c1 4Doom King of Latveria
This seems pretty good! I was really trying to find crossover story' about KOS-MOS suddenly transportasi to another world! :D

Well, can't wait to see what happen next! :D
5/23/2020 c1 Golbez4
Please update asap
5/23/2020 c1 Guest-Questioner
So basically, Kos-Mos in her prototype atire, only just, after her initial testing, yes?

Before she even got the, blue color scheme, and so on, yes?

Fair enough.

Coco Adele, the punk style girl, carries a BRIEFCASE GATTLING GUN, so perhaps kos-mos,
can aquire "her gun" by building from that?

Velvet Scarlatina, Rabbit faunus, utilizes photographic memory, and holographic technology,
(excuse the comparison but, Velvet would almost certainly be based off, of Kakashi Hatake, okay)

Anything else,

Yang, might get a kick, out of trying to get reaction's from her!

Military jargan, ONLY for military, She would learn, to be more human, by staying with the family.

Weiss Schnee, should be the one to suggest Kos-mos's, signiture color scheme & battle attire,
blue & white, and all that.

She would be there for ruby, when yang is off, being yang.

Her logic processor's would compell her to go against most order's,
as most life-threatening thing's would attack, she would jump in the way, to protect everyone,
over-protective programming and all that. (shion's brother would've insisted LONG ago)

She would be the one, to face cinder in that battle of beacon.

The damage, would STILL be extensive, but she would easily remove that giant nevermore.

Kos-mos, would be the hope for vale, removing the grimm and all,
being the "savior of beacon" but, they'd only know her, through the prototype gear attire.

(A strange girl, in a metallic bronze colored, armored suit)

During the traveling action, she would of course change to her episode one attire,
and of course throughout, she would gain a more human side, seeing the reaction's,
of her traveling companion's. during the volume seven, obviously, her next attire would appear.
5/23/2020 c1 The True Skull
...THIS IS THE GREATEST FANFIC I HAVE EVER CPME ACROSS I SHALL NOW POST THIS TO EVERYOME I KNOW! Also if ypu want to reduce the Jargon could you make it so it fits KOSMOS' character?