for Stargazer

1/9 c48 a sanguinary gaurd
good to see you back
1/9 c48 MrTinySeal
Glad to see you back and with such a great chapter too! Can't wait for more! :D
1/9 c48 2Domesticated Sword
Good to have you back in the new year!

Two major observations from this chapter:

1. The Hive infestation is so, so much worse than I was imagining. There appears to be a small army there, in addition to the infected Cabal which seem to make up a good portion of the total force. The only silver lining here is that they seem to have set their sights on Nezarec, so won't be too much of an issue in the immediate term.

2. I suspect that Uren (or whoever U was at the end of Hezran's notes) has set in place many plans for the next Lightbearer to come. The Dwarves' prophecy managing to hang around for thousands of subjective years could be passed off as coincidence, but for the atheistic elves to keep similar prophecies around in some form for similar durations and secrecy is more telling. More to the point, like the dwarves Ikharos has a prophesied name for the elves, though the description of his reaction puts it uncomfortably close to a True Name. While Ikharos did describe himself as "Dauthne" to the other elves, it was only in the context of a species name. If we were given a translation of it, I would hazard a guess that "Gvisthrun" would also turn out to be a similarly-important name.

As always, I'm excited to see where you go with this.
1/9 c48 2nobodyreallyimportant
Oh no, the Cabal got spanked and the hive took over the carrier. What a tragedy
1/9 c48 e10620
mooooooooooooooooooore
1/9 c48 cantipuesto2
The Hive reveal themselves, and Ikaros gets a new fanboy?
12/31/2020 c1 CrimsonRed1337
About how often do you update? The story’s amazing and I’d love to know when I can get more!
12/26/2020 c47 hunter of city
Merry Christmas (late) and happy dawning guardian
12/25/2020 c47 Guest
Merry Christmas Keltoi!
12/24/2020 c46 CheesusChrist15
I have a couple gripes with this story, and I’ve been meaning to share them for awhile now.

First, Alkris: His death is supposed to be devastating to Telessa and co. They were supposed to be close friends. But how you’ve written it, I don’t see how they’ve gotten that close. It just seems weird how sad she is over an alien she traveled with for several months.

Second: I think formora got off way too easy. It’s stated in the story how the ancient language wouldn’t be enough for the elves; but apparently that isn’t the case.
12/24/2020 c47 Tseiqyu
Gotta love me some friendship fluff
12/24/2020 c47 1ThePolishSausageRoaster
Happy Dawning and Merry Christmas!
12/24/2020 c47 MrTinySeal
Such wholesomenes! Happy dawning and christmas!
12/24/2020 c47 Brother Bov
Merry christmas my friend, and thank you for providing this heartwarming chapter.
A toast to you and this story, to your dedication and imagination.
Loyally reading, Brother Bov