FanFiction.Net
for Monochrome

1h c108 2maximusrexmundi
Kinda unique take here, I thought the order was basically an open secret?
2h c108 3Stella Imber
I dont know how you managed to make Dolores even more monstrous and horrid but you did. Congrats to you.

On a side note when do you think the third installment for Stranger than Fiction will come out. Ive been dieing to know what happens next after that gigantic cliff hanger you left us on.
6h c108 19orthankg1
Very nice.
6h c108 1TheGreatBubbaJ
Seems the lad will have a reckoning with his urges soon.
7h c108 Rebell 01
A bit up and back to hell.
8h c108 6Yaw6113
Please write the next chapter already. Thank you very much. I really appreciated it and liked it a lot
8h c108 ThelittleKing
I can't believe the minister fell for that joke lol
8h c108 cameron1812
Mwahahahahah. This is too good!
11h c108 Tybeer
... I didn't think Fleur would hide what her mother told her from Harry ... Let's hope it won't be a drama ... yep, copium
11h c108 Ariadne Venegas
So Dolores hurting Hermione has nothing…
I hope someone gets she is tortured and oblibieated and that awful Frog in askaban at least.
12h c108 Hank1967
Excellent chapter! So much scheming... Can't believe that Fudge and Apolline are going to double down on their stupidity. Looking forward to the blowback on that! Glad to see that Harry is taking a page out of Daphne's playbook. He's truly got himself a good woman there. Enjoying all the craziness! Looking forward to seeing where you go with this! And thanks for all the quick updates. Hoping for another!
13h c108 adamohov0
Быстро ...
2/20 c107 eqhryjegerger
Where's the fucking chapter it's the 20th gawd dammit -rages in weoijgopergjke-
2/22 c107 paulelyan.roch
hi i dont know where to report this but ive found someone who copied your story and is usibg patreon to give early acess to the rest
2/21 c1 1OtsutsukiMitra
maybe tonks for house potter lordship?
3,505 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »