for Monochrome

6/6/2020 c2 Didi C
I honestly love the premise of the story.
6/5/2020 c2 Fire12345
nice to see the story back. looks like it will be more of a complete overhaul but its off to a great start
6/4/2020 c2 5plums
Well... evil / corrupt Amelia Bones is always interesting to read.
6/4/2020 c2 1Yaw613
Please write the next chapter already. Thank you very much. I really appreciate it and liked it a lot.
6/3/2020 c2 3PascalDragon
Interesting that Voldemort had regained a more humanlike body here compared to canon. And I hadn't expected Harry to try to cast the Killing Curse. O.o
Loved the moment that Dumbledore kicked out Percy. :P
So there seems to be more to Harry than one would think. I wonder if the Inheritance Office will turn something up? And with Voldemort casting the Killing Curse is the soul fragment in Harry done for? Will he still be able to talk to snakes?
And I'm looking forward to Harry preparing himself better, to branching out to other wizarding families. :)
6/3/2020 c2 4Valkorion510
Excellent story
6/3/2020 c2 killermouze
Thanks for picking this story up! Enjoying it.
6/3/2020 c2 anarion87
nice chapter
6/3/2020 c2 percysthebest16
Mad one
6/3/2020 c2 Hank1967
Off to an exceptionally good start! Very intriguing premise... Loved the interview with Madame Bones and Percy Weatherby [sic]. You did a great job writing both of those characters. Glad to see Harry beginning to take things more seriously. Hopefully some investigation into his family might give him some answers. More please!
6/3/2020 c2 prince of the seas
Excellent
6/3/2020 c2 fryanster
Looking to the next chapter!
6/3/2020 c2 9CaskettFan5
You certainly know how to set up a mystery. Whatever happened must have been accidental as it was not intended by either Harry or Voldemort. However, either of them could be responsible for what happened or perhaps even both of them. I think you also did a good job of portraying Harry's doubts and insecurities. He's in over his head but at least he seems to have found some motivation. Given his parents, Harry always seemed to be an unmotivated disappointment in canon.
6/3/2020 c2 dfhiwahndliwan