for Life

11/27/2021 c13 2December Jeffries2
I like the stories that Lorelei is supportive of Rogan’s relationship, along with the Hayden’s and Gilmores all in her life, loving, adoring and being extremely proud of her. Unfortunately, I never liked Lorelei from the show, so the stories that portray her as a villain, are my favorite. I just don’t believe that Rory and her mother’s relationship was ever healthy. Lorelei was borderline obsessed with Rory being and doing all the things that she never got the chance to do because of getting pregnant. Mini me was not just a nickname, it represented precisely what Lorelei wanted. A clone, only with more opportunities and adventures than she had the chance to do. There isn’t anything wrong for wanting your children to have what you didn’t and experience more of the world than you have seen but the wrong factor comes from the way she went about it and the fact that she was obsessed with it. To the degree that every time Rory broke away from something her mother wanted or believed, she would play mental and emotional warfare games with Rory. The refusing to talk, see, text or have any contact with her was nonexistent until Rory bended to her will and did whatever her mother wanted. I do wish that Christopher was a better father. He needed to know how to be a father first and then a boyfriend or husband to Lorelei second. You can’t only be a dad when you are in a relationship with the mother and soon as that ends, your back to being a absentee dad.

And this is why you should never smoke, you get high and rant on someone’s reviews.

SORRY
9/28/2021 c10 Wiffwhitney
The story is great! I just wish that you would separate the paragraphs a little more. It makes it a harder to read when they're so big.
1/5/2021 c6 Atu21
I can’t stop laughing. I love it.
8/11/2020 c15 StaccatoVelvet
The US Government Confirmed aliens, it's all over the internet.
8/11/2020 c15 StaccatoVelvet
Other than the incorrect grammar in some places, I love the story. Of course I'm not an expert so I really shouldn't be correcting.
7/30/2020 c19 December Jeffries
Can't wait to read it.
7/28/2020 c18 December Jeffries
I don't think you will taking away from the original story by doing a sequel. I would love a sequel.
7/28/2020 c17 December Jeffries
I love how he proposed to her.
7/28/2020 c16 December Jeffries
Steph definitely made sure he was well prepared.
7/4/2020 c17 nightnovice
Terrific ending to this tale, it was a great use of the jump too!
7/4/2020 c18 Guest
Loved this story! Would love to read more!
7/4/2020 c18 3roganjalex
Absolutely need a sequel
7/4/2020 c18 issa vibe
yes please!
maybe after yale or when they have kids
7/3/2020 c18 4anime07
I would love to read a sequel! It would be great to see how they go about their lives in the adult world but hopefully with less drama (especially the entrance of a possible rival!).
7/3/2020 c17 anime07
Aww what a beautiful way to wrap things up! Logan's eagerness to do it in the shower, as well as their friends reaction after they saw them are just so cute and somewhat funny. Also it was great thet Finn is starting to fall for someone too. I can totally imagine Logan proposing after the stunt! Loved the story and thank you for the fast update! Until next time!
76 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »