for The Birds and John B's

7/28/2020 c1 haleyasseng
this was amazing! you have such a way with words, and if you aren't writing the script for season 2,i don't want it
7/20/2020 c2 4Mrs. Pepperwood
This was... SO good.

There is something that irks me a tiny bit about Kie on the show, so much so, that I don't want her and JJ to get together until her character has been more fleshed out. But the inner (and outer) voice you've given her really clears up how I feel about her - I dig it.

I LOVE that Kie's feminism comes through in all of the boy's fumbling around - That they all clearly listen to her and are working it out is just... A dream.

John B's entire chapter could have been a stand alone - I loved it so much, he felt ~incredibly~ in character. I laughed out loud multiple times.

I love JJ's pause to think about that John B had really made this happen for him. Hilarious.
Also love his deep devotion to Pope. So sweet.

This feels like a good fic to revisit in the near future, to write a follow up, stand alone... JJ/Kie steamy situation. Just saying ;)

Stunning writing, as always.
6/26/2020 c2 FrenchyMarshmallow
Yeaaaaaaah I finally made it back here :)
This was actually great. It's weird to read fanfiction about a show I don't know really well yet, I mean I've seen it but 10 episodes isn't enough to feel like you know the characters inside out. I thought it would bother me but as usual you totally nailed it! The awkward talk with John B was everything, so funny and sweet and chapter 2...woof! I told you after the 1st episode I think that JJ was my favorite (could it be his Logan streak? ;)), so I am so happy you chose to have him be with Kie and such a manner. I mean the fact that he came clean to Pope is perfect and his attempt at being a gentleman, and all the love we can see he has for her. I was so sad to see it end, good thing I know you have something else waiting for me ahahah
6/17/2020 c2 2Whatfunny
this story was so nice! really liked it!
6/16/2020 c2 13lemondrizzlecake
And Chapter 2 did not disappoint! Man, you write them all so well. This was everything I needed, and I hope you weren't joking in the Author's Note and you plan to write much more of these characters. In the meanwhile, I'll go check your other story out.
Thank you for writing this, it was absolutely beautiful!
6/16/2020 c1 lemondrizzlecake
Oh wow, this was amazing! I just finished watching Outer Banks today and I'm obsessed, so naturally I came here looking for a fanfiction fix, and yours is the first truly great one I came across! So many good lines this chapter, I can't even. And I love that you started when John B is back, and I love that you addressed how awkward it is. And oh my, the flashback of them in middle school, making the pact? So nice and nostalgic, and real.
I laughed out loud more than once reading this, and I'd feel bad if it was the end, but luckily it isn't, eheh. On to the next chapter!
5/29/2020 c2 Guest
NO PLEASE HAVE MORE ITS SO GOOD
5/30/2020 c1 kcouto27
duuude the last part has me DYING lmaoooo
5/28/2020 c2 Guest
Super good I loved it!
5/28/2020 c2 39mashimoshi
I love this so much! Keep going!
5/25/2020 c1 Lyss
Oh wow this was fantastic and you really nailed the characters. Can’t wait to read more and hoping you update soon since I found this too early when there’s only one chapter :( lol
5/24/2020 c1 Guest
I’m so excited for more this is so good :)
5/24/2020 c1 Guest
Can’t wait for the next chapter
5/24/2020 c1 Guest
Can’t wait for the next one!
5/25/2020 c1 OBX2040
This is really good and I can’t wait to read what happens next.
19 Page 1 2 Next »