for Found

8/6 c16 8xSmallLadySerenity13
I’m so glad Sheridan believes Theresa about the tabloids! Can’t wait to see what’s next!
7/26 c15 xSmallLadySerenity13
Poor Theresa ! She did start off with the best of intentions. Hopefully she’ll let Sheridan be there for her and they can bond. Great update!
7/26 c14 2shuisfan79
Thanks, xSmallLadySerenity13! I agree with both you and Theresa!
7/21 c14 8xSmallLadySerenity13
Theresa’s right Sheridan has always been a Lopez Fitzgerald at heart!
7/12 c13 2shuisfan79
Lol—Sheridan will explain in the next chapter. :-)

And don't worry, xSmallLadySerenity13. Even if it weren't in my screen name, you know I'm a Shuis fan!
7/12 c13 8xSmallLadySerenity13
What do you mean you can’t go back Sheridan?!
7/10 c12 xSmallLadySerenity13
Yay Sheridan got her memory back! Though I am a fan of Theresa I kind of wish she’d been with Luis when she did. No worries though at least when she finds him, they’ll both have their memories! What actually happened on the boat? Can’t wait to find out if I’m right!
7/6 c11 xSmallLadySerenity13
I’m thinking that Alistair is involved with this! The pilot said “He” did this. Is it possible that Alistair found out Sheridan was alive on the island and who rather kill her and Theresa as opposed to letting Sheridan and Luis reunite
6/30 c9 Guest
Oh no, the last thing Sheridan needs is another accident!
6/28 c8 2shuisfan79
Thank you so much for your feedback, xSmallLadySerenity13 and Fan of Shuis! I really appreciate your feedback.

xSmallLadySerenity13, I owe you a DM. :-) Will get back to you soon!

And thank you for your interest in my stories, Fan of Shuis! These are the only 2 Passions fics I have up right now. There are a couple of really good stories up here and on Archive of Our Own (including XSmallLadySerenity's works) if you're interested in reading more Passions stuff—so glad there are still people writing fan fics for our show!
6/25 c8 8xSmallLadySerenity13
I’m sad Antonio didn’t come back to Harmony with Theresa and Sheridan! Maybe he and Liz can find some happiness of their own. Update soon!
6/25 c7 Fan of SHUIS
Awesome chapter! Are there any other stories that you are working on?
6/21 c7 2shuisfan79
Thanks, Fan of SHUIS! I'm so glad you're enjoying this!

I did get a little out of control with the length of my other story, lol—I was just trying to make all of my Shuis, Evian, and Gwank dreams come true. I wish we could still see all of our favorite characters play out their stories on screen. ️

Thanks again for your feedback and for making me smile!
6/17 c6 Fan of SHUIS
Great chapter! Got to wonder what Antonio is hiding. Thanks for giving me that site info to check out your fanfic. 150 chapters is a lot, but it allows me to indulge in being reminded why shuis is so awesome :). Keep up the great writing.
6/14 c6 shuisfan79
Fan of SHUIS, thank you so much for your comment on the last chapter. It really made me smile!

I should have another chapter of this posted within the next week. And don't worry—I'm not a Shertonio fan, lol.

In the meantime, if you need a longer Shuis fix (don't we all, lol), I have a long, completed Shuis fic posted over at Archive of Our Own, called "Whoever You May Be." If you read it, I hope you enjoy it. If not, I will not be offended, lol—like I said, it's really long.

Thanks again for your feedback!
25 Page 1 2 Next »