for Found

9/3/2020 c19 8xSmallLadySerenity13
Such a great chapter! Anticipating what the girls will find in town and the guys reactions to their individual secrets! Thanks for the update!
8/24/2020 c18 xSmallLadySerenity13
Yay! Glad for an update! I’m glad Theresa was able to reassure Sheridan, she honestly did nothing. Also glad Theresa was able to unburden herself to Sheridan and that she was supportive. In my opinion Julian did rape Theresa or atleast date rape, got her drunk and took advantage of her. I hated how everyone made her seem like a tramp and Julian(minus the Lopez Fitzgerald rage) got off easy.
8/14/2020 c17 4shuisfan79
Thank you, rObErTpAtTiNsOnIsHoT1989 and xSmallLadySerenity13! Your comments really made me smile!

And, xSmallLadySerenity13, I am so glad that line worked. Seriously, you don't know how much your comment about that made me smile. I will be getting back to the Theresa/Julian stuff in the next chapter. Can't wait for your next update, either!

Thanks again to you both!
8/13/2020 c17 8xSmallLadySerenity13
Loved the line about the Lopez-Fitzgerald clan learning survival skills from Luis. Lol I totally believe it! I’m glad that Sheridan confessed to Theresa but I’m interested to see how you handle what happened with Julian and Theresa in Bermuda! I’m working on some updates of my own can’t wait for another one from you.
8/10/2020 c16 5rObErTpAtTiNsOnIsHoT1989
more please
8/6/2020 c16 8xSmallLadySerenity13
I’m so glad Sheridan believes Theresa about the tabloids! Can’t wait to see what’s next!
7/26/2020 c15 xSmallLadySerenity13
Poor Theresa ! She did start off with the best of intentions. Hopefully she’ll let Sheridan be there for her and they can bond. Great update!
7/26/2020 c14 4shuisfan79
Thanks, xSmallLadySerenity13! I agree with both you and Theresa!
7/21/2020 c14 8xSmallLadySerenity13
Theresa’s right Sheridan has always been a Lopez Fitzgerald at heart!
7/12/2020 c13 4shuisfan79
Lol—Sheridan will explain in the next chapter. :-)

And don't worry, xSmallLadySerenity13. Even if it weren't in my screen name, you know I'm a Shuis fan!
7/12/2020 c13 8xSmallLadySerenity13
What do you mean you can’t go back Sheridan?!
7/10/2020 c12 xSmallLadySerenity13
Yay Sheridan got her memory back! Though I am a fan of Theresa I kind of wish she’d been with Luis when she did. No worries though at least when she finds him, they’ll both have their memories! What actually happened on the boat? Can’t wait to find out if I’m right!
7/6/2020 c11 xSmallLadySerenity13
I’m thinking that Alistair is involved with this! The pilot said “He” did this. Is it possible that Alistair found out Sheridan was alive on the island and who rather kill her and Theresa as opposed to letting Sheridan and Luis reunite
6/30/2020 c9 Guest
Oh no, the last thing Sheridan needs is another accident!
6/28/2020 c8 4shuisfan79
Thank you so much for your feedback, xSmallLadySerenity13 and Fan of Shuis! I really appreciate your feedback.

xSmallLadySerenity13, I owe you a DM. :-) Will get back to you soon!

And thank you for your interest in my stories, Fan of Shuis! These are the only 2 Passions fics I have up right now. There are a couple of really good stories up here and on Archive of Our Own (including XSmallLadySerenity's works) if you're interested in reading more Passions stuff—so glad there are still people writing fan fics for our show!
30 Page 1 2 Next »