FanFiction.Net
for Home Is Where the Heart Lies

5/24/2020 c1 happylady
Wonderful chapter
I cried all though this! You are a meany making cry so much.
Thanks for sharing
Gloria
5/24/2020 c1 Adonisx
Beautiful!
5/24/2020 c1 Guest
Rf
5/24/2020 c1 gwb620
This is wonderfully done. It’s a beautiful story.
5/24/2020 c1 ValnizS
okay, I was not that emotional reading because of the amount of fluff I have read, but THE HAGRID PART BROKE ME HOLY SHIT. I WAS *ALMOST* IN TEARS, HAGRID TELLING HHR TO BE JUST HAPPY? OKAY, THAT'S IT. I HAVE DIED. I MAY BE GOING INSANE OVER LIKE TWO SENTENCES BUT I DON'T CARE, THAT WAS GREAT(LIKE REST OF THE STORY BTW BUT IM JUST GONNA MAKE MY WHOLE REVIEW ABOUT THE HAGRID PART ANYWAY.)...I got nothing else to say...hah...welp.

Diğer bölümü bekliyor olacağım :)
Biraz sıkıcı oldu bu inceleme di mi ya? eh, ne yapayım, sadece Hagrid kısmıyla ilgili konuşmak istedim.
E̶v̶l̶e̶n̶m̶e̶ ̶k̶ı̶s̶m̶ı̶n̶d̶a̶ ̶d̶u̶y̶g̶u̶l̶a̶n̶m̶a̶d̶ı̶ğ̶ı̶m̶d̶a̶n̶ ̶d̶o̶l̶a̶y̶ı̶ ̶k̶e̶n̶d̶i̶m̶i̶ ̶b̶i̶r̶a̶z̶ ̶s̶o̶r̶g̶u̶l̶u̶y̶o̶r̶u̶m̶.̶
5/24/2020 c1 Crossy70
Such a cute story! Thank you for sharing!
5/24/2020 c1 Lizairy Cullen
Nice story
5/24/2020 c1 2PkScholar
beautiful
5/24/2020 c1 8Nerdmom1701
Amazing one shot! Sooo sweet!

Well done!
5/24/2020 c1 10Flying Flitwicks
I'm crying. This is really beautiful. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
5/24/2020 c1 10fabel
Amazing as always.

I especially love the concept of being each other's rock. Harry and Hermione are two people that support and build each other up and that's undeniable.

I loved the abrupt kiss when Harry says something cheesy. Like I always say, "embrace the cheese." It works. And it tastes good. I'm sure Harry would know.

“They don’t get much sleep that night, but for once, it’s not because of the nightmares.” WOOOOOOOOOOOOO. That's what I'm talkin' about.

The 'bonded for life' bit is a classic and was implemented very well. Great work on that front. I loved the inclusion of Hagrid—the goat is forgotten far too often.

Phenomenal work :)
5/24/2020 c1 3Proganthony
Fantastic work! Harmony Always!
5/24/2020 c1 Guest