for The Youxia Bond 2: Baby Steps

3/29 c10 Keij
Glass the planet a couple of times.
Then send down droid ships (nothing organic allowed) with extremely oversized sub-light engines.
Arrange them around the world so that the engines can fire in sequence to move the planet.
Move the planet into the system’s sun, so it is burned up completely.

It’s the only way to be safe...
3/5 c8 Oliver W.K. Twist
You know, in retrospect, now that you've mentioned it, the Heinlein influence makes so much sense... Great chapter, keep up the good work.
12/13/2020 c7 7raw666
Good work and sorry 2020 acts like 2020.
9/30/2020 c6 Difdi
Resin on everything? Acid blood? Eggs that open like flowers? Something that can carve through armored bulkheads?

How's Jenni on her old Earth movie trivia?
9/30/2020 c6 Bookfiend365
Aliens! Wooo, that makes a scary amount of sense in the Star Wars universe. Thanks for continuing this story, I'm loving it!
9/30/2020 c6 8Leicontis
As soon as acid blood was mentioned I went "Oh shit, xenomorphs."
9/30/2020 c6 2Raved Thrad
Jedi vs xenomorphs, round one! VERY interesting! Now I just have to read everything over from the start to see if I missed any clues. ;)
8/15/2020 c4 8Leicontis
You know, I kinda want to see D-FN8 getting romanced (or the droid equivalent) by a similarly-overbuilt droid. Statement: She'd have to really like older droids.
6/15/2020 c2 Oliver W.K. Twist
Excellent chapter though I don't have much real commentary, still mildly in shock that this got a sequel, though very grateful. Keep up the good work.
5/25/2020 c1 2Raved Thrad
It lives! I can't tell you how pleased I am that this story is continuing. It's bound to be one of the bright spots of this quarantine.
5/25/2020 c1 Oliver W.K. Twist
YES! Thank you! I knew you were leery wacky the idea of continuing this, so I could only hope you would. Eveleth first chapter, keep up the good work.