for Aka Whirlpool

1/13 c1 ashenerden
Naruto- Rias relationship history is very inconsistent. It would take a serious effort to turn that mess into a halfway believable timeline. Every paragraph you wrote on the subject muddies the waters more. What is real, what is Naruto's biased narration, what is lazy and inconsistent writing gets mixed up.
1/5 c8 Jhon bermudez
Cuando vas a actualizar el siguiente capítulo
1/4 c8 cloudy
hey i been reading this story for a while and i only thing i have to say is ITS AMAZING i can't wait for more i actually got done reading all your stories and it's all good
1/1 c1 Guest
Please continue this story please cause I find it really good I hope it isn’t abandoned
12/27/2020 c8 Yami67
Please update soon
12/19/2020 c8 emoryjmorrill
Love it. Can’t wait for the next chapter.
12/9/2020 c8 1Sleyyer
someone gonna die today lol this is awesome
11/18/2020 c8 Guest
Pls update soon
11/16/2020 c3 Ignotus Uchiha
Too forced...
11/11/2020 c8 Guest
Glad your well and pls update soon
10/26/2020 c8 Fran Gonzalez
Vas a actualizar este fanfic o ya está finalizado ?
10/22/2020 c8 ghostFLIN
Muy buen capitulo bro, sinceramente mis 10 a esta actualizacion, mejorate pronto y esperare con ansias un nuevo capitulo de esta genial historia.
10/15/2020 c8 4Hadrian von Eveschatten
Ahaha, no one can deny Layla is (and most probably remain as) the alpha among Naruto's female companions. I feel that in the event of Akeno having to settle for a mistress position, she probably will get off on the lewd implications. Sorry, but Rias still barely interests me as a character.

Yes, Ravel and Layla put Saala in her place. Neither has forgotten about her trying to intimidate their beloved brother and son, respectively, into complying with Sirzechs' machinations. Layla also get my admiration for brutally shutting down Sirzechs' nosing. It doesn't matter who you are, for Layla doesn't tolerate anyone potentially endangering her -love- precious boy.

While Naruto's behemoth summons/conjurations in both the original and this versions of the story are pretty awesome, the edge goes to this one, because of its originality. It's a fitting conclusion that the arrogant Riser got smoten by his "weak" little brother's amorphous flaming entity. And speaking of fire, I hope that Naruto has a connection with Amaterasu. Maybe the sun goddess has taken a personal interest in him? Fufufu.

I cannot care less about Riser's supposed past loving relationship with Naruto. Only his actions and probable intents matter, which means that he is a would-be (if he hadn't done so already) RAPIST, the punishment of which should be physical castration at a minimum. As for those in Riser's peerage who want to leave him (I can't imagine any sane individual, especially woman, wanting to be close to that creep), Naruto needs to set aside his desire of not wanting a peerage and bond them to him. After that, he can set up a corporation, free them, and employ them, so that he can remain clean of any master-slave bond (it doesn't matter how one dresses it up, because it is fundamentally still the same) while still giving them protection against creeps and worse, such as Riser and Revan. And speaking of these two scum, they need to be permanently dealt with. I don't trust them to not rape a corpse if given half the opportunity.
10/14/2020 c8 Guest
I have only one word that describes this fic, and that's 'AMAZING' please don't abandon this
-from
ItsGranger
10/11/2020 c8 4NaruAi2018
lemme tell you something. this ch was pure bullshit.
524 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »