for Talia - In Nomine Imperator

8/16 c2 Guest
When are you going to write the next chapter
11/9/2020 c2 Ase Of SpADeZ
I know I have no right to ask this, but I will anyway. How is sister Saklya’s magic instruction going?
8/16/2020 c2 jack
wait what happened to emperor gaspard last i heard he was healing in a camp that was under siege by his own men.
8/15/2020 c2 Metal Rust
Hope to hear from you soon
8/15/2020 c2 Ironwall
Dragon age Protestant reform. Is going to be as bloody as the one in real life.
8/12/2020 c1 Guest
Give us an Emperor of humble beginnings!
Give us a leader our people will follow!
Give us Emperor Aurelian!

Good choice of name btw! Aurelian woshipped Sol Invictus, the Sun while the Dragonborn worshipped Akatosh, also depicted as the Sun.
8/12/2020 c1 Guest
Give us an Emperor of humble beginnings! Give us a leader that our people will follow! Give us Emperor Aurelian!
8/12/2020 c2 3zack32
*Loghain approves 100000000000000000000000000000000000000*
About time someone called the Orlesian leadership of the Chantry, not only for the events of this AU but for endorsing the rape of Ferelden by Orlais during its occupation. I wonder how long it would take for Nevarra to follow as a fuck you to Orlais, then Rivain and finally the Free Marches

Nice to see some action back in Tamriel too
8/12/2020 c2 Zangetsu Ossan
Glad your back man and I love this chapter so much. That scene with Gaius and Titus was simply amazing! Having the Dragonborn cry and being speechless was so unexpected and made a REALLY powerful scene. God, that was good.

The split between the chantries Ferelden and Orlais was something that I had expected to happen in the last installment of this story, what with the Exalted March and the inclusion of the Empire. But it didn't happen, so I thought you wouldn't include the concept on your story but apparently you're doing it now and I'm incredibly excited to see how the Landsmeet will go down.

Awesome stuff as always, stay safe and great work!
7/3/2020 c1 4Carelise682
I really love fanfics about Thedas and Skyrim , so far I find yours the best I just couldn't put my tablet down once I started reading
6/19/2020 c1 Ase Of SpADeZ
I’m so excited!
6/19/2020 c1 Ase Of SpADeZ
!
6/6/2020 c1 icicle.c.cold
YAS! Finally new book!
Glad to hear that you are okay aside from much harder studies.
I saw a few typos, but nothing to be concerned about. Just run it through Grammarly and it will be fine. Missed your writing SO much!
6/2/2020 c1 Zangetsu Ossan
I get you man, this year of university is kicking my ass. Some of my professors have also been giving the students tons of projects and yet ever since the pandemic began, there's only been a total of 7 online classes. The last class that we had was in April. Like come on, how am I even supposed to do my work if they're not even there?! Sorry for the rant lol.

Intriguing beginning. You've always been one of my favorites author on this site. I've been reading your stories since 2014 and your writing has only gotten better since then. Quite frankly, it's amazing how you could seamlessly incorporate these two universes and create masterpieces. Lots of writers in this site, especially the ones that wrote Elder Scrolls fic, tend to focus on irrelevant details like what kind of armor the Dragonborn wears, what he did in Skyrim, or what sort of Daedric artifacts that he would be bringing with him on his journey, things that I frankly don't care. Like, bro come on I'm here to see how the Dragonborn will interact with other characters and new settings, not participate in a jerkfest. You have avoided that and became a master in showing things instead of telling. It's incredible how every single chapter is filled with information and lore without the chapter devolving into an exposition shitfest. Your mastery of showing instead of telling is something that is inspiring and your decision to focus on original characters as well as the mages from winterhold and make it work is something that I admire. I'm still waiting for the Dovahkiin to make another appearance tho hehe. Keep up the awesome work!
6/2/2020 c1 Redman117
Glad to see your work continue. I have been following this series for the last five years now. Truly a epic and beautiful story. Keep up the great work.

A loyal reader,
RedMan117

P.S. Will we be getting some more Theological debate between the people of Thedas and Tamriel in this story? I feel that this hasn't been fully fleshed out in this series yet.
19 Page 1 2 Next »