for Heroing and Villaining, Taylor's Snippets

1/15 c20 Chessicfayth
Yooooooo. Why do you have so many awesome ideas? I've fallen behind on your snippets collection. Fixing that right now.
1/15 c20 keichan2
THAT is an impressive power!
And terrifying, considering the number of lives she needed to bring Lisa back…
1/14 c20 teruin42
That was interesting, it had a bit of the flavor of the end of Firestarter, when the government learns that it's a bad idea to annoy a high powered pyrokinetic. I like stories that follow the old advice of starting as late in the story as possible, then filling in details as it goes.
1/14 c20 shugokage
Nice job on this interesting chapter!
1/14 c20 Gehoji
I like the idea of it, but it has one tiny little problem. The moment that Cauldron found out that she could revive capes, Contessa would pay her a visit and use Talk no Jutsu to get her onto their side. Unless she is unpathable, it would be so easy to get her on their side, and Taylor, once she picks a side, refuses to really change unless she has to.
1/14 c20 2Jack Inqu
...uh oh. This could be really, really bad. Coil and Sophia, you idiots. How far did you push Taylor? What did you make her do?

Take care, good luck, stay safe, stay healthy, and I look forward to your next update.
1/14 c20 The not so silent protagonist
Oh holy shit this is good. I can't wait to see what you do with this.
1/14 c20 JanessaVR
Please more of this! ASAP! It needs to be its own story!
1/4 c15 Anubis of The Highway Thieves
Looks interesting
12/10/2020 c1 9marsolino
This is an interesting idea, it would be nice to see things from the perspective of others in the city
12/10/2020 c1 TheUnknowableOne
Gold.
11/25/2020 c2 3Gibelyou
I love everything about this story premise.
11/19/2020 c17 2Robert Harrison
I really like the premise behind this snippet, unfortunately I’m not sure how it would work as a longer story. It might be a failing of my imagination though.

Also, where do these girls think the Midwest is? Last time I saw a “Next gas station 100 miles” sign was in Montana. Spoiled city girls, that’s what they are. ;)
11/16/2020 c19 WearyCurmudgeon
- Thread Necromancer
Slight correction to their claim over on SB. If sunlight were insta-death to a VtM Vampire, then why would Clan Lasombra have a weakness that doubled the damage done by sunlight?

Insta-death is insta-death. You can't exactly double that.

Plus, I recall something about one Discipline, Protean I think it was, provide some damage resistance vs. sunlight. Although you needed a lot of pips for that.

*shrugs*

Anyway, bit of a pity that you went the burn route. Taytay having been a baby Nosferatu (Hellsing type, not VtM who look like Count Orlokk) could've been amusing.

Plus throw off the PRT as to what she is.

(Think she'd like the shape changing, because hey boobs. Or maybe freaking out Lisa by turning male, while Lisa's powers are dormant.)

Turning into shadows would also confuse them.

*ponders*

Maybe "eat" one of Bitch's dogs who was heavily injured and wouldn't have made it anyway as a Baskerville standin. Judas would probably be the most appropriate one. ;-P
11/18/2020 c15 Chessicfayth
Why atw your ideas so goooooooooooood? Hope this one gets promotwd too.
178 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »