for The Boy Who Lived, The Brightest Witch and The Boy Who Wasn't

1/22 c28 S
Glad Harry’s having a great summer and Neville too. This is a much better arrangement. It’s not just Harry who is benefiting from Sirius’ presence. I’m surprised no one is thinking of the Grangers’ long term safety. Hermione herself does, but only fleetingly. Actually, shouldn’t the Order start planning for all muggleborns’ and their families’ safety. Shouldn’t they actively start training, setting up safe houses, etc., etc. They know what’s coming. They’ve a head start. This is the time to get plans in place and not be reactive like they were the first time around. This poor leadership from Dumbledore and over reliance on him and his secret plans is not going to serve them well, is it.
1/21 c28 10stevem1
This is a brilliant story. Extremely well done, with a plot that deviates from canon but sticks to the high points and characters that are well realized and interesting. The H/Hr interactions are heart warming as well.

Recommended.
1/21 c15 stevem1
If they know Voldemort’s general,plan, why not substitute a game of exploding snap, checkers or a stunner only dueling tournament for the third task?
1/20 c28 10sharkswillruledaWORLD
This is everything I've been looking for and more than. J live it so much.
1/16 c28 1HHRShipper
Great story so far! Neither too slow, nor skipping ahead at all. I love some of the interesting character developments you've added as well. Can't wait to see what happens next.
1/15 c28 Marauders Apprentice
Wow, I just found your story and I can't believe how good it is. Your plot changes from canon, the way the characters interact, it all works brilliantly. This fanfic should be 10x more popular than it is right now, imo. Then again I'm a total sucker for slow burn romances so I may be more than a little biased.

Eagerly awaiting your next update.
1/12 c28 Guest
Read all 28 chapters in one go. Hope there is more coming!
1/11 c28 Guest
This story is genius. I love what direction you’ve taken it in and I quite literally took the last 24 hours to read the entirety of it. I am obsessed and will definitely check for updates :) incredible writing
1/9 c1 5olivia71295
I've read this story over the past three days and have 100% enjoyed it! I'm looking forward to reading what happens next.
1/6 c28 4peinnoir
Enjoyed this chapter, excited to see where things go re: battle magic and seeing the rest of the order soon.
1/6 c27 Latarra
A great, great story. I see you continued after this chapter. This is a great "part 1". I'm heading off right now to read the rest and mark this to follow and favorite.
1/4 c4 HarryG.O.A.T
But he isn't EVIL ! This is it. I give up.
1/4 c3 HarryG.O.A.T
***Snape is surely a horrible teacher and a bitter bully but he isn't of his actions toward the Marauders were understandable if not justifiable.****
Damn ! Now you're probably not going to take this review seriously.
1/4 c2 HarryG.O.A.T
Good chapter. But you should try to avoid any character bashing. For example, Snape is surely a horrible teacher and a bitter bully but he isn't of his actions toward the Marauders were understandable if not justifiable. The Marauders' weren't saints either,specially Sirius. In the end Snape protected both Harry and Draco. It was a thankless job. Sociopaths' don't do that.
Looking forward to your new chapter.

**Stupid keyboard ! It took me three times to write a single review.**
1/4 c1 HarryG.O.A.T
Good chapter. But you should try to avoid any character bashing. For example, Snape is surely a horrible teacher and a bitter bully but he isn't of his actions toward the Marauders were understandable if not the Marauders' weren't saints either,specially Sirius. In the end Snape protected both Harry and Draco. It was a thankless job. Sociopaths' don't do that.
Any looking forward to your new chapter.
686 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »