for Swimsuit Drama

4/20/2021 c3 Kapel85
sweet!
10/16/2020 c3 geekqueen2010
I'm salty that we haven't seen their friends' reactions to the swimsuit photos. I mean those have to be in fashion magazines and ads, right? Wouldn't she become famous too for simply being the fabulously awesome Queen she is?
7/8/2020 c3 1geekqueen2010
Ugh, what is Gabriel's damage?! Will there be a chapter where Adrien renounces his father and works in the bakery to pay his way through university?
6/30/2020 c2 SonamysUnivers
I couldn't help but smiling the whole chapter
6/8/2020 c1 4Agiani
That first outfit you had them in made me wonder if Hawkmoth has figured out their identities.
Great writing!
6/1/2020 c1 MultiFandomChick213
I LOVE THE WAY YOU WRITE!
5/30/2020 c1 SaturnTails
That was a cute reveal, I liked it.
5/28/2020 c3 fanficCrazeeee
Have I told you how much I love you thanks a million for another wonderfully crafted chapter and I can't tell you how much I await a new jacket #stay_safe️
5/27/2020 c2 fanficCrazeeee
This is fantastic thank u, my only request is that u do a reveal chapter #staysafe️
5/27/2020 c2 SunshineMLB
Thank you for another sweet story! Also, don't sell yourself short! You write immersively and with enough emotional realism to create a very satisfying story - cleanly edited too, great job.
5/27/2020 c2 ice-rain499
Oh my, this made me so very happy! Thank you for writing it! And I am so impressed with how quickly you charged it out, too! My favorite part was Tom’s reaction, I do think. Thanks again!
5/27/2020 c1 27CharlieBoneFan
So cute! I loved it!
5/26/2020 c1 ladynoirfan
WOW. I have never read a better fan fic and it has the best ending all adrienette fans would of wants! you should keep writing more of miraculous fan fics because i would definitely read them :D
5/27/2020 c1 ice-rain499
You balanced this fic so well, keeping it low rated but still having some light tension! And im a sucker for some food Adrinette. A pleasure to read. I hope to read more of your work soon. Maybe a part two of this, with Gabriel’s reaction, or some other reactions/POVs?
5/26/2020 c1 Guest