for Ghost of a Rose

8/3 c1 Emilie
I’ve been waiting for a Beauty and the Beast POTO AU, and this looks like it’s going to be a great one!
8/3 c1 Guest
I can’t wait to see where this goes!
6/14 c1 Guest
First things first, Happy Belated Birthday, and second...I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE WHAT YOU HAVE IN STORE FOR THIS STORY AS WELL AS THE OTHERS, please keep up the amazing and creative work, you the real O.G
6/9 c1 6RachelBarbraBerry1994
This will be an interesting spin on these two stories. I can't wait to see how this story will turn out.
It would be interesting to see you put a POTO spin on say, The Secret Garden, and A Little Princess.
5/29 c1 Fae
First of all, love this beginning chapter! Very excited to see what comes next :)
Second, I checked out the two-part mini series adaptation of Beauty and the Beast per your recommendation and AHHH. Very enjoyable, thank you! Can't believe I'd never come across it before.
5/29 c1 lgf945
I'm interested in this story. I really like Beauty and the Beast. I can't wait to see how you handle this, since the Phantom is not beastly looking.
5/28 c1 Badpixie06
Great start and I’m hooked already.
Nice air of mystery surrounding Erik and interesting that Madame Giry knows him.
This Christine is a brave little lady or she wouldn’t have snuck out to honor her father’s debt. Hoping she will give Erik what for as well.
Very much Looking forward to the continuation of this story x
5/27 c1 Marzz
An intriguing start and happy Belated Birthday.
5/27 c1 1Tanya Katoch
Oh my...
I am already hooked :D
What a thrilling beginning!
Eagerly waiting for the next update :)
Wishing you a fabulous Birthday :*
5/27 c1 LauraCormack
Love it already! I know that your Erik is always an impeccable combination of dark and passionate and tender to Christine so the ominous feeling of the first chapter is very thrilling, knowing what is waiting for her at the chateau.
5/27 c1 4Mllechristined
This is so good! I can't wait for the next chapter!
5/27 c1 19Child of Dreams
20,000 francs says the driver is Erik...
More please?
5/27 c1 12ghostwritten2
Yay, a new story from you! I hope you had a great birthday. I love this already, and can't wait to see where you take it. This is a fascinating blend of the two stories. I'm eager for more!
5/27 c1 62Erik'sTrueAngel
I love this already! Two of my favorite stories! I cannot wait to see the direction you take. :) So far the beginning is perfect and I can't wait for the first meet with Erik!
5/26 c1 Guest
This is a great start! I can see Beauty and the Beast in it. I
Imagine the chateau being very beautiful, but almost with a haunted feel. It is so mysterious, especially as she steps into the dark carriage at midnight...can't wait until the next update!
17 Page 1 2 Next »