for Ghost of a Rose

11/5/2020 c1 Guest
Hi. When do you Plan to update this gorgeous story :D
It's the best thing I have read in a long time. A combination of two of my favourites...
Beauty and the Beast and The Phantom of the Opera :*
Pleaseee update soon :)
10/21/2020 c1 8ThePhantom'sEnigma
This is beautiful. I highly look forward to reading the rest of this when it is time!
Your humble reader,
Enigma.
(I just love beauty and the beast poto cross-overs!)
8/13/2020 c1 O Desperado Sweetie O
Oh I can't wait to read more on this one. This is very good so far.
8/3/2020 c1 Emilie
I’ve been waiting for a Beauty and the Beast POTO AU, and this looks like it’s going to be a great one!
8/3/2020 c1 Guest
I can’t wait to see where this goes!
6/14/2020 c1 Guest
First things first, Happy Belated Birthday, and second...I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE WHAT YOU HAVE IN STORE FOR THIS STORY AS WELL AS THE OTHERS, please keep up the amazing and creative work, you the real O.G
6/9/2020 c1 6RachelBarbraBerry1994
This will be an interesting spin on these two stories. I can't wait to see how this story will turn out.
It would be interesting to see you put a POTO spin on say, The Secret Garden, and A Little Princess.
5/29/2020 c1 Fae
First of all, love this beginning chapter! Very excited to see what comes next :)
Second, I checked out the two-part mini series adaptation of Beauty and the Beast per your recommendation and AHHH. Very enjoyable, thank you! Can't believe I'd never come across it before.
5/29/2020 c1 lgf945
I'm interested in this story. I really like Beauty and the Beast. I can't wait to see how you handle this, since the Phantom is not beastly looking.
5/28/2020 c1 Badpixie06
Great start and I’m hooked already.
Nice air of mystery surrounding Erik and interesting that Madame Giry knows him.
This Christine is a brave little lady or she wouldn’t have snuck out to honor her father’s debt. Hoping she will give Erik what for as well.
Very much Looking forward to the continuation of this story x
5/27/2020 c1 Marzz
An intriguing start and happy Belated Birthday.
5/27/2020 c1 1Tanya Katoch
Oh my...
I am already hooked :D
What a thrilling beginning!
Eagerly waiting for the next update :)
Wishing you a fabulous Birthday :*
5/27/2020 c1 LauraCormack
Love it already! I know that your Erik is always an impeccable combination of dark and passionate and tender to Christine so the ominous feeling of the first chapter is very thrilling, knowing what is waiting for her at the chateau.
5/27/2020 c1 9Mllechristined
This is so good! I can't wait for the next chapter!
5/27/2020 c1 16Child of Dreams
20,000 francs says the driver is Erik...
More please?