for Ghost of a Rose

5/26 c1 Guest
This is a great start! I can see Beauty and the Beast in it. I
Imagine the chateau being very beautiful, but almost with a haunted feel. It is so mysterious, especially as she steps into the dark carriage at midnight...can't wait until the next update!
5/26 c1 20Pensez-a-Erik
oh man I am PSYCHED for this! it looks so cool already! (happy belated birthday by the way) I'm super excited to see where you will take this.
5/26 c1 62disneyqueen
Happy Birthday Honeyphan :)

A very good start :). I can see the little nods to both the original and the miniseries (a favorite of mine) in this chapter. It'll be interesting to see this play out and as much as I love the Opera House, I also enjoy placing Erik and Christine in new environments which I hope the chateau will be. I think you captured a good sense of Christine and her father's relationship within this chapter, but I almost wish Christine reading the note had been the end of the chapter to give us a little more time with father daughter to establish their connection just a little bit more. But understand why you didn't and it was set up enough for the narrative.

I look forward to more and the new chapter story. I myself have debated if I could craft a POTO/Three Musketeer narrative. Anyway, great job and I can't wait for more.
18 « Prev Page 1 2