for Ghost of a Rose

5/29/2020 c1 lgf945
I'm interested in this story. I really like Beauty and the Beast. I can't wait to see how you handle this, since the Phantom is not beastly looking.
5/28/2020 c1 Badpixie06
Great start and I’m hooked already.
Nice air of mystery surrounding Erik and interesting that Madame Giry knows him.
This Christine is a brave little lady or she wouldn’t have snuck out to honor her father’s debt. Hoping she will give Erik what for as well.
Very much Looking forward to the continuation of this story x
5/27/2020 c1 Marzz
An intriguing start and happy Belated Birthday.
5/27/2020 c1 1Tanya Katoch
Oh my...
I am already hooked :D
What a thrilling beginning!
Eagerly waiting for the next update :)
Wishing you a fabulous Birthday :*
5/27/2020 c1 LauraCormack
Love it already! I know that your Erik is always an impeccable combination of dark and passionate and tender to Christine so the ominous feeling of the first chapter is very thrilling, knowing what is waiting for her at the chateau.
5/27/2020 c1 9Mllechristined
This is so good! I can't wait for the next chapter!
5/27/2020 c1 16Child of Dreams
20,000 francs says the driver is Erik...
More please?
5/27/2020 c1 12ghostwritten2
Yay, a new story from you! I hope you had a great birthday. I love this already, and can't wait to see where you take it. This is a fascinating blend of the two stories. I'm eager for more!
5/27/2020 c1 63Erik'sTrueAngel
I love this already! Two of my favorite stories! I cannot wait to see the direction you take. :) So far the beginning is perfect and I can't wait for the first meet with Erik!
5/26/2020 c1 Guest
This is a great start! I can see Beauty and the Beast in it. I
Imagine the chateau being very beautiful, but almost with a haunted feel. It is so mysterious, especially as she steps into the dark carriage at midnight...can't wait until the next update!
5/26/2020 c1 20Pensez-a-Erik
oh man I am PSYCHED for this! it looks so cool already! (happy belated birthday by the way) I'm super excited to see where you will take this.
5/26/2020 c1 62disneyqueen
Happy Birthday Honeyphan :)

A very good start :). I can see the little nods to both the original and the miniseries (a favorite of mine) in this chapter. It'll be interesting to see this play out and as much as I love the Opera House, I also enjoy placing Erik and Christine in new environments which I hope the chateau will be. I think you captured a good sense of Christine and her father's relationship within this chapter, but I almost wish Christine reading the note had been the end of the chapter to give us a little more time with father daughter to establish their connection just a little bit more. But understand why you didn't and it was set up enough for the narrative.

I look forward to more and the new chapter story. I myself have debated if I could craft a POTO/Three Musketeer narrative. Anyway, great job and I can't wait for more.
27 « Prev Page 1 2