for The Jacket

4/10 c12 KandC4life
Loved your story and even if you don't write a sequel imo the ending is wonderful
11/26/2020 c12 Decker389
I really liked it. Thanks.
10/16/2020 c10 geekqueen2010
*Also, there's no wall blocking the front seats to the degree that the EMTs wouldn't have heard them talk.
10/16/2020 c10 1geekqueen2010
I'm guessing that you don't have Medicaid or Medicare then? I've been in an ambulance before without having to pay for it. I had broken my ankle at the time.
9/14/2020 c12 Maria Espinoza
Love your story and looking forward to the next one
9/14/2020 c11 Maria Espinoza
I find it funny that a lot of authors talk about Marinette being mad because Adrien loves her because she's Ladybug, yet she loves Adrien not Chat, who everyone says it's the true personality of Adrien. Just saying
9/13/2020 c12 5HopeGiver07
I just read your story for the first time in one go, and it was amazing! I loved the excitement the whole way through. I loved the reveals, the friendship's, and the whole plot in general! I look forward to when a sequel comes. And I understand if it takes a while, because I know what writer's block is like. I can see that you have a lot of work going on, yet you still write for us, which really warms my heart, along with many other readers! I love your work, and in my opinion, there are not enough favorites to ever express how wonderful and beautifully written this story was. Thank you! Have a great day, and stay miraculous!
9/13/2020 c3 Guest
OMLL I love this story! it's not impossible to find good stories but sometimes their too... unrealistically fluffy and for a short one I'm down but for longer ones I want smth more... involving and cute and hurt/comfort and... yk? and this story is SOOOO well written so THANK YOU ! because posting your personal work is so.. intimidating (that's why I don't lol) and I could never. Please keep writing you vv talented!
sending love and all the motivation (if you ever need it)

~ Dreamed_Singer ~
9/12/2020 c12 3KennaScripts
Super cute story!
9/12/2020 c12 12task0778
Nicely done! Take your time to get the story line down and then roll with it.
9/11/2020 c1 1fan.lover.fic
Chat now knows that Marinette used to like Adrien...
9/11/2020 c5 fan.lover.fic
I love your story so much! The style, the detail, the content, EVERYTHING!
9/11/2020 c1 fan.lover.fic
Your short stories are great too! You show how you don’t need to have a long story to get people absolutely hooked on your writing. Not many people can do that well, but you can! KEEP UP THE WRITING!
6/27/2020 c11 CHERIENOlR
i really loved it all! it wasn't too short, or too long, just right! can't wait for the sequel <3
you're an amazing person hun
6/23/2020 c11 Guest
Hey, I really enjoyed reading this story! You have talent and I couldn't believe how young you are when I read the author's notes! I'm a writer too, and I thought I would invite you to take the aptitude test for the Institute of Childrens literature. I recently did and I'm about to start classes, but this school isn't like college. It's designed specifically for writers. I think you'll do great, even if you dont check them out lol Thank you for sharing this story! Best wishes
61 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »