for RWMtB: Ever After

2/10 c21 2alixandria
And thank you for writing it!
2/10 c20 alixandria
Yay! Sarah said yes!
12/6/2020 c21 it's simply me n you
As Sarah said “it’s perfect “. She & Seth are married, Bella and Jake have a baby together and a member from her old family made it to the wedding
12/5/2020 c21 cazois
Aww! And it ends with a wedding! Sniff, sniff. I thoroughly enjoyed this fic! The tone of the ending is so different from the beginning of this fic. I think I have to go back and reread it now. Thank you for writing and I can’t wait for your next story! Happy Writing!
12/3/2020 c21 4Gracie04
Another awesome chapter! This is an amazing story! Thank you so much for taking the time to write it! Loved it!
12/3/2020 c12 it's simply me n you
Love this. She was so sure she would see their ghosts. Maybe one day
12/2/2020 c4 it's simply me n you
I’m glad that Sarah still talks to her aunt Rose. I think that’s sweet
12/2/2020 c21 brankel1
Amazing job.
12/2/2020 c2 it's simply me n you
Awww. I really like Seth and Sarah. They are so cute together. Glad they are recognizing the romantic feelings that have been suppressed. Thanks for continuing this story
12/1/2020 c21 1Taino Delsan13
Beautiful story through and through I loved it I truly did enjoy reading the story great story.

It was great ending
12/1/2020 c21 sister6
What a Journey...Great Job Thanks
11/29/2020 c20 sister6
Love this Story...Thanks
11/26/2020 c20 cazois
What a sweet proposal! With that tight knit group, it’s no surprise that everyone was in on it. I am sure it was tough for Jacob to admit his daughter was grown up. Consider where this story started, Jacob, Bella and Sarah have their HEA. I am sorry to see this ending soon! Great job!
11/25/2020 c20 Taino Delsan13
Eeeeeeepppp going to chapels and they going to get marry going to chapels of love yay yay

Beautiful chapter he got the whole pack the people she love to make the proposal even more special
11/25/2020 c20 4Gracie04
Awesome chapter! Jake was so sweet to say those things to Sarah! Loved the proposal! Loved it!
129 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »