for The Angel's Tournament

8/2/2021 c9 Guest
Hey! I really LOVE this story. My favourite goddess is Artemis and reading this story about My Lady and my favourite PJO character Nico is incredible! Please do not discontinue this story because this is a plot line rarely seen and that is simply fabulous!
2/26/2021 c9 Daughterofhades
This is a greta story allthough i doubt it will ever be continued since it seems as if u abandonded ur account in the summer
9/30/2020 c3 7Rhianna Greengrass
OH MY GODS THIS IS MAKING ME HATE THE GOLDEN TRIO! Why is every author intent on ruining HP characters for me? First I read one where Hermione tried to kill one of my fav PJO characters and then we have them badmouthing a GODDESS?! And I thought Granger b*tch was a smartass. What was it again? Oh yes, ten points from Gryffindor for being an insufferable know-it-all!
9/6/2020 c9 Rhianna Greengrass
Oooh! This is getting REALLY good! I think Draco was imperiused by Barty Jr. or maybe Snape was on orders? No, he didn't even know about Voldy being at Riddle Manor then. Also adds in the question why Lucius Malfoy is aiding Voldy in our fourth book. Plus that the timeline doesn't match at all and if any PJO characters were to come into the HP world, it would be after Harry kills Voldy and around when Albus Potter goes to school. Delphini was her name, right?
9/6/2020 c1 Rhianna Greengrass
Does this mean TOA has already happened or does it not exist in this fanfic?
6/18/2020 c9 bookworm4eva'n'eva
Wow, awesome story so far, I can't wait for the rest of it!
6/18/2020 c2 bookworm4eva'n'eva
I loved this chapter, and your story! It was funny and sad, a perfect mixture of both.
6/7/2020 c8 Mike
Um. Didn’t they already complete the first task?
6/7/2020 c7 Matt
Just realized a problem. The second challenge has the competitors saving people they love under water. I.e. You need to figure out how to get Will there and get Poseidon to let Nico into his domain.
6/5/2020 c6 Kyle
Athena’s a moron. She just made things worse for the three since she made the Golden Trio believe more that they were with no nose.
5/31/2020 c2 Guest
Oops last part broke off but as I was say why do they judge after Sirius
5/31/2020 c2 Guest
Great prophecy one question though why does the golden trio judge Nico Artemis and Caplyso wh
5/31/2020 c2 simran
great start super intresting both of my favourite fandoms bought together
5/29/2020 c1 6adellamuriel
I love this, I think nico should be a gryffindor or a hufflepuff; he does show any signs of being a slytherin. this story is amazing, I can't wait for more.