for The Iron Phoenix

1/9 c4 1Dezzal
This is very poor story telling, it has no depth and seems the only purpose for it is to prop up a young Tony stark and show how cool he was.
1/6 c11 Guest348
Can’t wait to read more of this story !
12/8/2020 c11 Faery66
Hope to read more soon.

D
12/1/2020 c11 mallarieTwinkies
amazing like always (good Guy pose)
11/30/2020 c11 Nemhain2009
Great chapter! I wish Fury would have stayed longer to grill Tony and Rhodey more.
11/26/2020 c11 moonprincess97524
I love this wonderful story so far. I am looking forward to hopefully learning why everyone was expecting Aurora to be a boy from her original home and why everyone felt she should be hurt with the exception of such a small number.
11/26/2020 c11 5TigerWolf
This story is absolutely charming. I will admit im kind of hoping for some time jumps. However, I am also quite enjoying what your writing right now. Looking forward to updates.
11/25/2020 c11 1CosmicBeing
For Gods sake man...
11/25/2020 c11 sammyfox
Love it thank you for the update
11/25/2020 c11 2Goldenfightergirl
Rhodey is an Airman, not a soldier. So Air Force Colonel, I'm not sure why people get the two branches mixed up.
10/30/2020 c10 Demonica-Death
More please!
10/26/2020 c4 Cyan-Snake
Fuck off. They obviously aren't great friends if your first reaction to them finding out is to think they would be disgusted and reject you. That shows that you don't trust their character and don't know them well. This is obviously a forced romance, seriously. I'm a witch. Need to keep it secret. Let's not lock the fucking door before using magic.
10/10/2020 c10 Beth5572
I would love to see what you write next. Your a great writer and your stories are great too. Keep up your great works of art.

Terri
10/5/2020 c10 Armiture
I like the story, very waffy at times and amusing; though the first chapter was definitely dark. I hope that it's a long time before her past catches up with her. I'm betting it will somehow be the Triwizard Tournament in 1994, mostly because it didn't happen when she was 16. She's certainly prepared for it if she can do a messenger patronus at age 16.

Whatever you're using for scene breaks is getting eaten by the document loader. Try a centered:
-/TIP\-
for your scene breaks.

I look forward to reading more of your tale.
10/1/2020 c10 anthony.pengelly.10