for Grimm's Evolution

6/20/2020 c1 Runecaller
What about Ancalagon for a name? Inspired by Ancalagon the Black of LOTR fame. He is probably the single most powerful Fire Drake to ever exist in Middle Earth, and is basically a living natural calamity. Pretty sure he was used as some kind of last resort weapon in an ancient war or something, and when he survived he kind of just fucked off and did his own thing for a couple centuries and eventually went into hibernation.
6/16/2020 c3 2Evyplayz121
I like it, a lot.

Keep Up The Good Work!
6/16/2020 c1 Evyplayz121
Looking good so far.

Read a fic with this idea before (Grimm MC), and I loved it, so I am excited to see where you will take this!

Keep Up The Good Work!
6/14/2020 c3 Guest
What about for a name you try Onyx Void. The reason I suggest that is because they are tied to the color black also tied to darkness.
6/14/2020 c3 LordPunGaster
Good job. Now update so I can binge more. Lol.
6/10/2020 c2 1Chainthatbinds
schwarz purpurrot
German for black Crimson
6/10/2020 c3 Hitmen101
Thanks for the chapter. Looking forward to more. :D :)
6/9/2020 c3 JKingSniper
Ahahah Salem isnt going to be able to control MC anymore later
6/9/2020 c3 Everpeach
You contradict yourself in this chapter. One of the failure conditions of his mission is that Salem might find out about him and yet at the end, Salem has already known about his existence the entire time. This kinda creates a plothole with the system.
6/9/2020 c3 Marco Geddes
Yooo, the story so far is pretty damn interesting. I'm definitely gonna favorite. Thanks for the hard work!
6/9/2020 c3 1Dax379
Pair it with Salem. Go get that Great-Great-Great-Grand-MILF. YOURS, in fact XD
6/9/2020 c3 Gabe2000
Very interesting. Now a very important question. Will there be lemons?
6/9/2020 c3 Aristocratic Hazard
For the MC's human form I would suggest not making him full fledged human. It would be nicer if there was some flaw in it like his humanoid form is a grimm hybrid similar to the ones from Mallobaude's work.
6/9/2020 c3 Spellflame
Neat
6/9/2020 c3 2Wernnon
Sucks to be our nameless grimm...

He didn't want to get any of the attention of the Grimm Queen but she had already seen and taken note of him.

I'm very happy that the mc will do things for his own benefit instead of the good guy trope that is prevalent even in SI/OC grimmm mc stories. I can't wait to see just how this will develop. :3
408 « Prev Page 1 .. 15 22 23 24 25 26 27 .. Last Next »