for (Un)fortunate Kiss

7/4 c5 39Luin-fanel
Oh my! this drama is going far to fast! if we take Van and Hitomi's age in consideration I think is normal to over react, have no clue about what is happening with your lover and that last line, she has desire that kiss for so long and now she doesn't 'cause all the tension and misunderstandings between the most important men in her life... plus that vision.
By the way, why was Hitomi talking in fanelian language? Can Van understand and talk in japanese?
Good luck with your drawings, and congratulations for your husband.
Thanks for share and read you soon.
6/28 c4 1Rinjou
I had fun reading the story so far! I think you depicted the environment and Isamu as a middle-aged Japanese dad quite well. I must even admit that I had written a draft including Hitomi's father/family meeting Van and I think my my version is in spirit quite similar to yours. Physical violence included, haha, but with other recipients! But omg, they kissed in front of the school... in Japan... how is she ever gonna recover? :D Also we knew Van was impulsive but who knew he was so daring?!

I think this is gonna be a fun story till the end! Looking forward to see it continue.
6/19 c4 lalalalalllaaalla
More please ! :) love it
6/18 c4 8Miniclio
Sorry for not leaving a comment before, I like this story, it's really interesting.

I see that Hitomi's father may have made a mistake just now... I 'm really curious about how you will make this situation evolve!
6/17 c4 Divinely Sweet Ambrosiac
Ohmygod, I had so much fun reading this XD I laughed several times while reading. I just noticed some grammatical errors though. But all the same, it’s lovely. Gotta give a thumbs up for Van’s boldness. Looks like he’ll be spending more time with the family, now that Hitomi’s Dad knows of his existence XD
6/17 c4 39Luin-fanel
OMD! THIS IS GOING CRAZY! please, please, I need the next chapter, this one was so... OMD! What a kiss! I really need the next, I really need to know how is Hitomi going to manage her father and Van, he he he, one of them is going to be furious... ir not both.

6/15 c3 Luin-fanel
13 months? well, it could be possible, time in Earth go different than Gaia after all.
Now I'm really curious about the meeting between Van and Hitomi's father.

6/8 c3 Divinely Sweet Ambrosiac
Thank you for sharing your story. I hope you are well, so is everyone here in fanfiction.

I also wonder what’s it like for Van to visit the Mystic Moon with Hitomi. Looking forward to your next chapter!

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service