FanFiction.Net
for Harry Osborn(Unfortunately, abandoned)

10/23/2022 c1 ashikbari15
chapter 6
4/14/2022 c6 picking-up-story-from-abadoned
Awesome
3/10/2022 c5 leandro1421
whiny bitch crying over shit
11/8/2021 c6 Kyrstin Miszuk
PLEASE CONTINUE THIS BOOK!
6/4/2021 c6 Cleopadrai
So. I would like to point out something. If you give him a Venom suit that can absorb other's abilities by bonding, you effectively run into the same problem as your last attempt at this fic. As soon as he discovers this, his powers will scale very quickly, effectively ending the story.
I have nothing against a symbiote, though using Venom is pretty cliche, but you may want to think about the character's direction.
5/9/2021 c6 1lyraatheiraa
Eep! I'm hooked XD! Love, love, lovelovelovelovee! Can't wait for the next update
5/3/2021 c1 Guest
Come now...you could atleast recreate the danvers accident? Or atleast have a partner like venom, osborn found venom and experimented on it in one of his labs i think? The quips were funny although he should have a bit more lines with harry.

If ya wont do the captain marvel thing atleast learn some magic bro you’ll be able to help wanda so she’ll really be a witch

I wanna see titans clash bro
4/16/2021 c6 Bashleyz
Good. I wait the next. HarryxGwenxWanda justo 2 girls and no harem, DarkWeb.
4/16/2021 c5 Bashleyz
Nice.
4/16/2021 c1 Bashleyz
Good.
4/15/2021 c6 Tony McNucklz
I never could at take 'Nightcrawler' seriously as a name. The first time I heard it I wondered why a teleporter would be named after large worms. And there's not a chance in hell that MCU Tony Stark won't be absolutely miserable in his jokes. "wrigglin, invertebrate, you're the most courageous spineless bug I've ever met, oi creepy crawly, hey fish bait, oh great hook sitter" and on and on. Nightcrawler are big worms. you named your hero Big Worm.
4/15/2021 c4 Tony McNucklz
shirt, I wonder how twisted that guy is that he needs to clarify that point to starngers.
247 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »