for Accidental Text

1/8 c6 21CrazyVanitasFanGirl
I love the way Prompto described Zack running in and also, I wonder how Iggy is going to respond to the Starscourge. I hope not to badly, Prompto is a good boy.
1/8 c5 CrazyVanitasFanGirl
Poor Prompto! I feel so bad for him. Great writing once again by you!
1/7 c4 CrazyVanitasFanGirl
AWWWWW! I loved this chapter!
1/7 c3 CrazyVanitasFanGirl
Dr. Fair, nice thing for Zacky. I'm enjoying this so far and why is Prompto in the hospital?! Lmfao
1/6 c2 CrazyVanitasFanGirl
So cute! I love this!
1/6 c1 CrazyVanitasFanGirl
I fricken knew that Prompto was our stranger. I mean with his personality and stuff. Love him.
1/5 c18 tk ishda
I have some ideas
10/1/2020 c16 1TheRandomArtFur
Fantasyic as always! I also may have spammed your Tumblr while looking for that Dr. Zack art, tbh I wanna make fanart but like idk what I'd do to get the motivation to

Ant way like I said perfect as always and I hope you have a great morning/day/evening/night
9/30/2020 c16 Kureahh
can’t wait for next chapter !thanks for answering about the Zack Fanartit was mei’m gonna check that right now !
9/2/2020 c15 Kureahh
i love this fanfic so much
8/28/2020 c15 Kureahh
this fanfic is too cute for me. i’m so happy thank you for writing this ! i’ll still be waiting for the zack doctor fanart
8/28/2020 c10 Kureahh
i love cloud as a brother
8/28/2020 c7 Kureahh
can you post your doctor zack fair fanart ? i really wanna see it now ️
8/21/2020 c14 111Scififan33
Very glad the chat with his Dad went so well. Poor Prompto having a meeting with the King coming and not knowing, unless Noct quickly texts him to warn him.
8/8/2020 c14 1TheRandomArtFur
Awwww this is such a wholesome father-son moment I can't- ToT
23 Page 1 2 Next »