for What I Lost (Rewritten)

1/3 c4 Gamergirl18
Hey, sorry for not reviewing sooner, I read the new chapter when it came out but due to festivities, forgot to review. Great chapter, a little short for my liking but its ok, the last line made up for it as something exciting is happening next chapter. I love your portrayal of Dodgers, I know I keep repeating it in my reviews a lot but I really do, its just so refreshing. I’m not a big fan of Dargis, though I imagine that no-one does, he’s a bit of an a-hole. Johnson seems more likeable in this rewrite that the previous fic, which I don’t really mind. Anyway, overall, great chapter and can’t wait to see what comes next. Have a good night/ day and hope you had a great Christmas and New Year :)
12/28/2020 c4 ilovepie123
I’m so happy, it’s really hard to find any counting story that features daffy in the future.
11/15/2020 c1 Gamergirl18
The last guest review was me, apologies I forgot to include my username
11/15/2020 c1 Guest
Hi again, also I wouldn’t mind Ophelia being added to the story. I liked her a lot in your other fanfic and you did hint at her in the first draft of this fanfic, but it’s up to you.
11/5/2020 c3 supersonic1992
I prefer that for this Fanfic there are Bugs x Lola I have nothing against Ophelia but if in the original version this couple is better to keep it and leave Ophelia for animaniacs i.m sorry im bab ingles im Spanish
10/31/2020 c3 Gamergirl18
Omg you updated! Amazing chapter, I love the amount of detail you put into this and each characters deepest thoughts, feelings and turmoils, it’s incredible, so much so that I can imagine each scene happening in my head. This rewrite definitely exceeds expectations and exceeds the previous story so well done. Poor Dodgers, he’s not having the best time is he? And his declining health, it not far off from self-harm as he knows what it’s doimg to him and yet keeps doing it. Why does my poor baby do this to himself :( Anyways, can’t wait until the next chapter to see what happens next. Have a good day/night :)
10/11/2020 c2 Bikutoria Coco13
I can't wait for chapter 3
8/2/2020 c2 johnymike98
This has promise i am hoping things work out keep up the good work
7/15/2020 c2 DarackPhantom
i hate that Fanfiction doesn't notice me when you update and had to find it on my own much later...but here i am super happy to see and read the rewritten version that is getting more greater owo i feel throught your narrative Daffy sadness and it intrigued me the mysterious being in chapter 1 who wants Daffy O.O
see you in next chapter my friend and take care
6/19/2020 c2 Gamergirl18
Yay an update! Love this chapter so much. I love seeing Dodgers/Daffys inner thoughts and battle. It shows him that he’s more than what everyone thinks,he isn’t just a silly duck, he’s special. It annoys me when people treat Dodgers baldly, yes he may act silly in some situations ,mostly to lighten the tension, but there’s no need to treat him so terribly for it, it’s just the way he is,I mean he’s a toon, it’s in his blood or ink in this case and toons were created to entertain and make light of situations so it’s not particularly Dodgers fault. Sorry for my long tangent, I just wish that Dodgers was treated better in the show, but you with this story have changed that a little or will change that and that makes me very happy. Great chapter once again, can’t wait until the real drama begins also thanks for the shoutout, I really appreciate it. Have a good day/night :)
6/1/2020 c1 Gamergirl18
Welcome back. This chapter was a great start for the rewrite. I was a little hesitant about What I’ve Lost having a rewrite, I didn’t think you would be able to top it, but that changed when I read this chapter, you took the story to an even higher level which I didn’t think possible. I love the changes you made and I think they’ll fit well. I love how much more emotion you have put into the story, so much detail, I love it. Also Dodgers taking up smoking? That’s new but understandable. I love the depth you have put into Dodgers, much more than the first story, his depression, his sadness. I can just feel it. Anyways, again great chapter, also do not worry about how fast you get out the chapters, as I’ll wait however long. I have to admit that when I read 5 chapters on your authors note, I thought that was a bit excessive in such a short time. I look forward to the next chapter, have a good day/night. :)