for Resolution

3/3 c5 Sakurenjidreamer
I need to leave a review! This was wonderful! The bit with the other Uzumaki was amazing! Really beautiful! Kudos! And what a bright idea Naruto had, finally? :)
8/19/2020 c5 MikanYuzu
I always love reading role reversals with a blushy Naruto and a slightly bolder Hinata.

Lee thinking of Gai as his happiness is just so...Lee.

I'm going to picture "Permission to Engage" as what happens after his trip to the jewelry store hehe.
8/19/2020 c4 MikanYuzu
Very much enjoying the Naruto and Kurama dynamic.
8/19/2020 c3 MikanYuzu
Hrmph. I totally want NaruHina to have more kids. Specifically red haired twins. He's got a clan to restore. Why only stop at 2 kids?
8/19/2020 c2 MikanYuzu
Hinata has always been so good with reassuring Naruto. She loves him for who he is and can put him at ease with just a few words.

The part with Hiashi was so awkward and I am here for it!
8/19/2020 c1 MikanYuzu
Aww they're so sweet. I love how you write these two. I think you do a great job with capturing who they are.
8/13/2020 c5 AleNaruhina
Great story! I really love Naruhina, so Im alwasy in search of new ones. Keept it going
7/21/2020 c5 Rosedove
I really liked this. It was very simple but also very in character that this could be an actual episode. Thanks for sharing.
7/16/2020 c5 4camilaflordeloto
I loved this fic too! I think you're talented!
7/3/2020 c2 aviesee
You definitely nailed it on how I imagine they talk to each other.
7/3/2020 c1 aviesee
Aww, this is very sweet. I just love them! "He carried the warmth of Hinata in his heart," this line made me smile!
6/12/2020 c5 chillin273
A MASTERPIECE OF A FANFICTION ARE THIS, THIS! Hehe..:) i love it! Especially because it's Naru's point of view, while many others fanfic was telling Hina's point of view.. He's full of love! I love him! I love you Author!
And.. now i know who's Metal's mom ;) you better get her soon Lee! Sai is mood too xp
6/12/2020 c1 Nurul
UwU so sweet my man Naruto
6/11/2020 c5 16starfiction123
Here are the beautiful moments that make me glare at Shippuden with a passion. WHY COULDN'T WE HAVE GENIUS LIKE THIS FOR THE FINAL EPISODES BEFORE THE WEDDING INSTEAD OF HAVING EVERYONE'S POINTLESS "wedding gift contest" arc! Fudge that! This is what I wanted to see! Development and action dang it!
6/2/2020 c6 Guest
Oh, my god. That bit with Shino had me dying. :)
17 Page 1 2 Next »