FanFiction.Net
for What the Future Holds

2/20 c43 TTS01
Excellent story, i 100% understand why you stopped and agree with you. This story was very good especially mustafar god damn that got emotional. Anyway i cant say this enough you did everything right, and dont listen to any haters!
2/20 c43 Mando-23
Isn't there anyone willing to finish this fic?
2/6 c1 jjkvanheerden
I'm glad the jedi are seeing their stupidity. I'm tired of their ignorance and blindly following the senate's orders without question, Maybe the Jedi will realized that the force does not belong to the jedi That they can just blindly become its master. fives Tried to warn them about the chips. But they didn't listen to him, I can't believe fox got off that easy for killing fives,That's because he was taking orders from the chancellor who was a sith Lord?, How could anakin just let him go like that?, the jedi, they were stupid ignorant And arrogant, thinking their word is absolute. But look what happened And that jedi form obi_wan kenobi Series Who asked obi_wan for help and said. "What about the people that need us ,What about the fight?" and I was like "are you serious. The fight you started, are you blind or something?" And I can't believe Anakin was wholly on board with Tarkin, How can he still be with him after what he did to ahsoka? And when anakin sees his son luke suffering because of his bloodline in "The force awakens the last jedi and rise of skywalker." And later finds out Palpatine created anakin through he's mother through the force. And why would anakin want the master rank so badly? Doesn't he know that it will only Bring more suffering? Because he's gonna find out it was all a waste.
1/18 c43 Guest
This was such a good fic, it’s a real shame that the author completely abandoned it because “waaah wokeness!”
As someone who’s been in the Star Wars fandom for quite some time, it is quite toxic, and the author made some good points in their complaints, but complaining about people being “woke” just ughh.
12/2/2023 c43 Guest
I am sorry you feel that way, and hope that sometime in the future you get into star wars again. I think it might be a good Idea for your mental health, if you stoped using X(twitter) or what ever they rebrand to next (ex. Y). Best of luck and hope your post-secondary goes well.
11/22/2023 c43 1oOAshookaOo
Well you certainly aren't suited for the world of fanfiction. What excatly is your issue with people asking for updates? And why are you so offended there might be *gasp* non straight people in the source material? get over yourself
10/30/2023 c43 Guest
It's too bad that one guy who attempted to continue this on Ao3 suddenly vanished taking the fic down with him.

I don't know what happened and it sucks that it's gone.

Unless there were idiots in the comments that made him suddenly quit?
10/26/2023 c42 Axccel
Naboo is the perfect world for a new sect of Jedi that Anakin could potentially create. They’d, I think, turn out to be more like the pre-Exar Kun era Jedi, give his character.
10/26/2023 c43 Axccel
I hear about the fandom being divided, but I have yet to actually witness a fan of the Disney stuff whether in real life or online. The closest are people who see the political links to real life and cheer for that and people who just want an action flick and enjoyed them for that without caring about the story.

I don’t think that counts as divided.

And I need to get on Genshin Impact, I downloaded it but played almost none. So much good stuff backlogged to read and play. I want to try Honkai Starrail as well but haven’t even downloaded it yet.
10/26/2023 c15 Axccel
The scariest part is when the guy escapes Vader and ar one point when he stops (trips I think), the camera shifts to show Vader is right behind him despite the man running and Vader just marching.
10/26/2023 c14 Axccel
I mean, the war would just cause the people to look up to the Jedi even more as their guardians and now as leaders. But, George isn’t all that bright and we already know that. Imaginative, but kinda dumb.
10/26/2023 c40 Axccel
Actually, the Jedi did not train to refight the last war. They banned most of their combat and even advanced healing techniques, forbade the wearing of armor, started yoinking children and rejecting anyone older than a toddler (there used to be a minimum age of fifteen or presumably analogous age by species, though they would accept Force-sensitive children given to them it still was their choice when old enough), accepting only one Padawan each and throwing the rest in the garbage, and other idiotic decisions.

And the Sith have really been extinct about four thousand years. The “Sith” of the Dark Brotherhood were merely Darksiders calling themselves Sith. Even Bane didn’t bother learning the Sith ways from holocrons and instead only cared about the techniques despite his reverence for Revan.

The Jedi became self-defeating morons and the Sith were replaced by cosplayers stealing their name. And the Galactic Republic was a pathetic abomination of what the Republic had been for tens of thousands of years. Oh, and defanged, that too.

The Ruusan Reformation was the worst decision in the Star Wars galaxy. Ever. It honestly is so bad that it looks as if the true Sith wrote it to fuck everyone over. But no, the designers and signatories were just that stupid.
10/26/2023 c9 Axccel
Obi-Wan lost two women he loved and if I remember correctly both died in his arms.

He truly is the perfect Jedi and an incredibly good man. It’s no surprise he’s held in such high esteem by the fandom.

Also, stormtrooper helmets project a holographic view, the eyes are cameras.
10/26/2023 c27 Axccel
"You would rather defend a Sith Lord in the making?"
I think "Look whose talking" would have fit in there very nicely. He is acting like a Sith.
10/26/2023 c29 Axccel
It doesn't help that there are powerful healing techniques that are locked away due to, presumably, requiring emotion or connection to use. He was refused, which is why he sought other alternatives. Not that something like that should be locked away in the first place...
1,827 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »