FanFiction.Net
for What the Future Holds

10/26/2023 c15 Axccel
The scariest part is when the guy escapes Vader and ar one point when he stops (trips I think), the camera shifts to show Vader is right behind him despite the man running and Vader just marching.
10/26/2023 c14 Axccel
I mean, the war would just cause the people to look up to the Jedi even more as their guardians and now as leaders. But, George isn’t all that bright and we already know that. Imaginative, but kinda dumb.
10/26/2023 c40 Axccel
Actually, the Jedi did not train to refight the last war. They banned most of their combat and even advanced healing techniques, forbade the wearing of armor, started yoinking children and rejecting anyone older than a toddler (there used to be a minimum age of fifteen or presumably analogous age by species, though they would accept Force-sensitive children given to them it still was their choice when old enough), accepting only one Padawan each and throwing the rest in the garbage, and other idiotic decisions.

And the Sith have really been extinct about four thousand years. The “Sith” of the Dark Brotherhood were merely Darksiders calling themselves Sith. Even Bane didn’t bother learning the Sith ways from holocrons and instead only cared about the techniques despite his reverence for Revan.

The Jedi became self-defeating morons and the Sith were replaced by cosplayers stealing their name. And the Galactic Republic was a pathetic abomination of what the Republic had been for tens of thousands of years. Oh, and defanged, that too.

The Ruusan Reformation was the worst decision in the Star Wars galaxy. Ever. It honestly is so bad that it looks as if the true Sith wrote it to fuck everyone over. But no, the designers and signatories were just that stupid.
10/26/2023 c9 Axccel
Obi-Wan lost two women he loved and if I remember correctly both died in his arms.

He truly is the perfect Jedi and an incredibly good man. It’s no surprise he’s held in such high esteem by the fandom.

Also, stormtrooper helmets project a holographic view, the eyes are cameras.
10/26/2023 c27 Axccel
"You would rather defend a Sith Lord in the making?"
I think "Look whose talking" would have fit in there very nicely. He is acting like a Sith.
10/26/2023 c29 Axccel
It doesn't help that there are powerful healing techniques that are locked away due to, presumably, requiring emotion or connection to use. He was refused, which is why he sought other alternatives. Not that something like that should be locked away in the first place...
10/23/2023 c43 CloudsittingKit
I understand your reasonings behind leaving the Fandom. It's one of many reasons I only read the fanfiction now, because it shows the love for the stories that people put their hearts into, whether or not it's true to source material. Thank you for writing a well written but also comically funny story. I very much enjoyed it and look forward to reading all of your work. ️
10/14/2023 c43 Ken443
I am writing this in October of 2023 over a year after the author of this story said they would no longer update it. This is one of the best Star Wars watching the future stories I’ve ever read. It is a great shame that the author has stopped writing this story but from the information given it seems to be a good choice for the author. The fact that they said they had run out of enthusiasm to write this story because of the fandom is a disgusting thing that is the fandoms fault. The only thing I have to say on the fandom is that nobody that is happy with their life will get that offended over fictional characters. And Disney is massacring the franchise.
10/5/2023 c1 Cameron Jordan
for example I watch my hero academia yet I've not really Interacted with the toxic fandom of that show
10/5/2023 c1 Cameron Jordan
this was a great story and if you ever change your mind awesome but you don't have to associate with the fandom to write stuff like this just use the material that you think is good and ignore haters that think otherwise it's your story.
10/2/2023 c43 REDGTA250
This fic was amazing. Hope one day you can finish it, i loved it.
10/2/2023 c43 54Arcanus the scribe
i just found this story just yesterday and i am sad to see it end. Your reasons why are understandable. I felt that the franchise was going down hill, especially after the Last Jedi. That film spat in the faces of fans. Anyways, i hope you the best of luck and farewell
8/27/2023 c43 Guest
It is truly sad that this fic will NEVER see the final end to their reaction to Return of the Jedi, to see Vader- no, Anakin's return to the light.

Let alone see how much all this info will change the course of Galactic history, FOREVER
8/22/2023 c43 4Monster King
Good job I loved it a lot
7/13/2023 c43 6Mando-Vet
This was an outstanding story, and you should be proud of it. I'm sorry that we'll never get to see it completed but I understand your reasons for not doing so.
1,967 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »