FanFiction.Net
for What the Future Holds

9/20/2020 c10 1Starpottergeek
good job keep up the good work
9/19/2020 c10 NCStampede
This is really good! Keep up the great work!
9/19/2020 c10 Agent N
This is gonna be great. Also, you can add Satine's words: "Remember, Obi. I love you and I always will." to Ben Kenobi before Vader slash him and became one with the Force on the next chapter.
9/19/2020 c9 Agent N
Nice chapter. I can't wait to see Kenobi vs Vader duel. Are you gonna use the original or SC 38 Reimagined version?
9/19/2020 c9 26TheMistyBlackCloud
Poor Ani, he doesn't even know. I wonder how that would play out...
9/19/2020 c9 20StoryMaker7
hahah they grow up so fast total shaak ti.
9/19/2020 c9 1Starpottergeek
good job keep up the good work
9/18/2020 c9 10prjones339
I love it.
9/18/2020 c9 15FleetingSpectre
clues* that would provide his identity. my mistake
9/18/2020 c9 FleetingSpectre
I intend to add some holocrons that contain certain fragments such as Vader vs Ahsoka, Rogue One final battle, and Vader killing Trilla but abruptly cutting them that would give potential crews. As for SC 38, I intend to do that, since I'm pretty sure everyone will find that fight boring though it will be tricky to pull off since the fight scenes I'm used at making are mostly hand-to-hand. But without any ado, just wait for future updates!
9/18/2020 c9 Venmorsas
will this story include stuff added more recently? like how in rogue one the rebel fleet was mostly decimated and the reason WHY the Death Star has a glaring defense flaw?

I feel like changing some things would help make the fic more than just a simple reaction. like that fan video of Vader fighting Obi Wan with more exciting choreography. would be a way more interesting sceblne for them to react to than the 'fight' in the original (calling it a fight is being generous)

also, i feel like the 'lol why is destroying the death star so easy' comment is super predictable.
9/18/2020 c8 10prjones339
I second the motion to use Scen 38 Reimagined.
9/18/2020 c8 Guest
I know you probably won't but I do hope you use the reimagened version of the Ben vs Vader fight
9/18/2020 c8 20StoryMaker7
i wonder if they'll change thier minds on attachments after this.
9/18/2020 c7 StoryMaker7
i hope they recognize rex as the old man in the third movie.
2,017 « Prev Page 1 .. 122 129 130 131 132 133 134 .. Last Next »