FanFiction.Net
for What the Future Holds

5/6 c44 Maks
2024 05 07 прода автор будет ?
5/5 c26 Guest
may the 4th be with you
5/4 c44 2ArrowForLife
May the 4th be with you!
4/30 c44 Guest
I have an idea you should stop on the return of the Jedi for now and instead focus a small bit on Vader bringing in canon. For instance his encounter with Darth Mormon and his ghost in the force that sees a version of padme. And then Vader's apprentice starkiller and the first part of force unleashed but he sacrifices himself ending and the secret ending where before choosing he saw a vision of Darth starkiller and Luke's fall to the dark side and Leia's subsequent death.
4/29 c44 1AiyaKnight
why go back to rotj after seeing all that.
4/26 c44 Mageddon
It was a little short, but overall a great read. I'm glad you're back to do this again.
4/27 c44 1MaryLeboneFirst
Omg! I am soo happy that you updated! Can’t wait for more!
4/25 c44 Guest
Hey there, love this fic. As an idea, would you do the Dooku vs Yaddle episode from Tales of the Jedi? It would be intriguing to see how they all react when they learn about one of their most revered masters being killed by Dooku.
4/25 c1 Guest
Anyone gonna give scyfly glasses?

Cause he has to be partially blind or not have a real brain to register what the summary said and somehow not realize it's a reaction fic and not something like a time travel fic where the future sends knowledge back in time or something along those lines.
4/23 c1 scyfly
oh hell no, this is one of those ridiculous 'they watched their own movie' sticks. def something to point out in your summary
4/23 c1 scyfly
a very rough first chapter, if this story gets better then i would advice rewriting this cause it doesnt paint a good picture
4/21 c44 Locust
Will there be an update for this and are you gonna do the whole stars wars or only the return of the jedi.
4/20 c44 RandomReviewer
A surprise to be sure, but a welcome one. I am most pleased to see this continued. Good journeys to you.
2,098 « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »