for Legends Never Die

12/18/2020 c4 Guest
"Mom, look, I did it! I can protect myself now!"

*lobs pillow at Taylor*
*force gives no warning to non-threat*
"I have discovered your one weakness!"
"Mooooom!"
12/9/2020 c9 ramul
Super!
11/19/2020 c9 Guest
When did Taylor get rid of the boat graveyard? I do t remember reading that in this story.
11/6/2020 c9 Ambara
I loved that closing line. "Is this going to go down in flames, or soar?" "I think it's gonna take a lot of repair, honestly." Am I reading that right?
11/6/2020 c9 TheWickedTruth89
Great chapter
11/5/2020 c8 Guest
Can see you update but can’t read chapter 9 or select it same with the latest updates for your other stories
11/4/2020 c9 shugokage
Great job on this interesting scene!
11/2/2020 c8 hmm
Ah, disregard my last...

Apparently I'm following WAY too many Worm stories currently and forgot that you did EXACTLY that two chapters ago! ;)
11/2/2020 c9 14H Max Marius
So Taylor was out hunting? Please tell me that Sophia got the royal brush-off? :)
11/2/2020 c8 12Fencer22
Oh hey the site let me read this update! More seriously... meh. Don’t get me wrong I’m happy to see more it just seems like you are overplaying every hand here.
11/1/2020 c9 140Quatermass
...I don't actually get it. I know they're both disasters, but I don't get the metaphor. Please explain?
11/1/2020 c8 firelordeg
thank you for sharing another fantastic chapter as well as for all the time and effort put into this story please continue to update as soon as life allows
11/1/2020 c9 Malhavoc Shadowlord
Apollo 13 is... sort of a happy medium between those two things? Like, the analogy could probably have used more flames and screams to be an accurate representation, but fire doesn't really last long in space, and hearing the screaming is difficult in a vacuum.
10/18/2020 c1 youtubekatz
Whenever i see the title to this story I think of the league of legends song stories great though
10/12/2020 c8 DragonLark
"Incredibly Stupid." That's a great bit of terminology.
Beautiful chapter mate!
Thank you!
Have a Wonderful Wonderful day!
Be safe!