for As True As Steele

7/30/2020 c9 Guest
Ouch.
7/30/2020 c9 155NancyMay
I know she has a right to be angry but he did say, when he first arrived that he was Lucien Blake. I am really enjoying this but now Jean is in far deeper than she should be. You are weaving quite the story here.
7/30/2020 c1 Guest
Lucien’s story is out. He has some work to do to repair trust with Jean and deal with Derek. Thank you!
7/27/2020 c8 Mosaika
It seems that their quiet life has come to an end! And now I'm intrigued for both things: a mysterious Chinese woman and a moment of Lucien's extraordinary secret!
7/27/2020 c7 Mosaika
Jean is surprisingly naive! And Lucien... oh, he feels completely comfortable in this house and not going to look for another place to live. Truth to be told I don't think he was going to.
I like it!
7/25/2020 c6 Mosaika
I love the flirty mood of it!

Lovely moment:
"Let me know when you find her."
Oh, Jean! I'm quite sure that he already found her.
7/24/2020 c8 Dancer
This story is so intriguing, I’m looking forward to reading more. Thanks for sharing
7/24/2020 c8 pumpkinspicelove
Quite a bit of excitement in this chapter and very intriguing! You write these conversations so well. And I can just picture Jean dragging Lucien into her office. Thanks for updating!
7/24/2020 c8 Bumdren
What an interesting story! Great writing!
7/23/2020 c8 NancyMay
I wondered why nobody had ratted Lucien out to Jean, I didn't think he'd be able to stay under the radar forever. I take it he hasn't bumped into one of the Clasby's yet.
7/23/2020 c8 PerfectSublimeRebel
Hah! Lucien's cover is blown. I love having Matthew blow it off. Looking forward to the conversation but Derek Alderton? Not so much. Great writing, by the way.
7/23/2020 c8 Guest
Derek Alderton is bad news! I Love this conversation between Matthew and Lucien...I want to hear Lucien’s story!
7/12/2020 c7 pumpkinspicelove
The fun continues! These scenes are just great. Love the way this one ends with Lucien muttering "Yes, dear."
7/12/2020 c5 Mosaika
Best lines:
"I didn't know cats paid at all. It's a Persian, you said? Maybe it went back to Persia"
"That's clever. A CATastrophe"

How Lucien! And how fitting. And I can see his mischievous look!
It's so funny chapter! I can't stop smiling :D
7/12/2020 c4 Mosaika
I think Patrick suspects something... or knows quite a lot!
Jean will be very upset to learn the truth about Lucien from the Ballarat Courier. She's a talented detective after all!
63 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »