for As True As Steele

7/12/2020 c3 Mosaika
His first public appearance was quite impressive ... as always.
It is funny, it is sweet and it is Jean and Lucien, what more could I ask for?
Thanks for writing!
7/12/2020 c2 Mosaika
"More like Chinatown in Melbourne" yay!
"Maybe best to get your beard trimmed when you are in town too"
Love these parts! Jean in that kind of sass is adorable!

Also her behavior here is even more motherly than usual but I like it!
7/11/2020 c1 Mosaika
I haven't the faintest idea about the original series but the beginning looks promising!

They are both pretty straightforward:
"I need a man. Any man will do."
"I would be more than happy to help."

And I was laughing as he literally moved into the house!
The last line is funny too.
7/10/2020 c7 PerfectSublimeRebel
Jean wants Lucien out of the house? Aww. When will Jean put the pieces together to figure out who Lucien really is? I really like the dynamic you’ve got going between the two of them. Addictive!
7/10/2020 c7 99rahleeyah
I just love this au for them so much. Jean still trying to protect their reputations, Lucien still just wanting her. And secrets kept, still. I am enjoying this so much
7/10/2020 c7 Guest
What happened the other night?!
7/9/2020 c7 155NancyMay
I would like to quote Phryne Fisher at the end of the Crypt of Tears movie as she and Jack Robinson finally get together, "For a detective, you don't notice much." I am beginning to wonder if Jean is choosing to ignore how much Lucien knws about Ballarat and the house and Thomas.
7/9/2020 c7 Guest
This is such a fun story! When will Lucien come clean about his past? I look forward to the next chapter!
7/3/2020 c6 pumpkinspicelove
Thanks for the fun! My favorite line was when Jean told Lucien, "Let me know when you find her."
6/27/2020 c5 pumpkinspicelove
Great dialogue and such an entertaining story! I loved that Susan was drooling over Lucien. And Jean rolling her eyes at Lucien "comforting" Susan was just perfect.
6/25/2020 c5 21Olafur Neal
LOVE IT! Lucien almost telling on himself was hilarious!
6/25/2020 c5 PerfectSublimeRebel
This was such a fun chapter to read. The banter was fab. Susan Tynneman swooning like an over-aged teenager was hilarious. And what a name for a cat! Reading this has been the most perfect way to unwind after a stressful day. Thanks!
6/25/2020 c5 155NancyMay
Lucien Steele, the ultimate charmer.
6/23/2020 c4 Dancer
Interesting, I wonder what Rose will dig up on Lucien
6/18/2020 c4 25FadedPromise
Patrick being Patrick, of course. How long will it take Lucien to get Rose on his side? Thank you for the update.
63 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »