for As True As Steele

6/18/2020 c4 PerfectSublimeRebel
The suspense!
Now why are the Tynnemans so curious about Lucien?
6/18/2020 c4 21Olafur Neal
I can't wait to read more!
6/18/2020 c4 155NancyMay
Aha! Patrick is suspicious, or he has twigged as to Lucien Steele's real name. Excited, me ... never!
6/17/2020 c2 21Olafur Neal
I have a feeling that Lucien is having an absolute ball not being Lucien Blake and I cannot wait for Jean to figure it out.
6/14/2020 c3 25FadedPromise
I just found this story, and I’m glad I did. Despite the fact I never watched ‘Remington Steele’ this is a lot of fun. Can’t wait to see where you take it. Thank you for sharing.
6/12/2020 c3 pumpkinspicelove
Great scene! I loved Lucien entertaining the crowd and then the shift to the serious part of the scene was exciting as Lucien saves a life. And I love Jean's character-so much like the one in the original series but in such a different position. Thanks for writing!
6/11/2020 c3 155NancyMay
I love how you're slowly leading us to the truth.
6/11/2020 c3 PerfectSublimeRebel
LMAO. Lucien doing publicity for the company! And then saving a man's life, betraying perhaps his history as a doctor? But why was he visibly shaken? Why was he glancing nervously towards the exit? But I do love how infuriating he is for Jean. Does Patrick Tynneman suspect who this Lucien Steele actually is? So many questions! Love this fic.
6/11/2020 c3 99rahleeyah
Goddddddd I love how Lucien is slowly revealing himself but Jean's still so suspicious of him. This is delightful
6/6/2020 c2 pumpkinspicelove
Great dialogue! And I love Jean bossing Lucien around.
6/5/2020 c2 Dancer
Ohhh this is great. I can imagine Jean is going to be hugely embarrassed when she finds out Lucien was in fact telling the truth. Can’t wait for more. Thank you
6/4/2020 c2 PerfectSublimeRebel
Loved this chapter! Now I'm so curious - how will the meeting with Matthew Lawson go. I presume you're maintaining canon regarding their growing up together?
6/4/2020 c2 155NancyMay
I am just waiting for Jean's supreme embarrassment when she finds out that what Lucien has told her about himself is true. How is Lucien going to avoid meeting Matthew?
6/2/2020 c1 Bumdren