for The king's throne

gahhh! need morerrr
11/28/2020 c1 Nodi
Moreeeee
10/11/2020 c12 7Yuukinatsuki
Oh dear... Interesting. very interesting.
9/9/2020 c12 6BoyishBlue
Go Max. HAHAHA! Is Takeshi a guard too? I hope so! I wonder what will happen in their training... hmm.. And Mukuro, don't do something like that. You even put Tsuna in a tight spot. If you didn't barged in, he won't be forced by Viktor. Hahaha! Anyway, thanks for the update!
7/22/2020 c11 BoyishBlue
Hahaha! Takeshi being Mulan's husband? HAHAHA! I won't even be surprised!

This chapter was great! And Hibari with silver bluish hair? Damn. That could be a sight. The hug on the last part was pretty unexpected. I thought Tsuna was going to shake his hand only. I was torn between 'will he shake his hand or not? Will Tsuna run closer and hug Mukuro? Or greet him in a formal way?'. The hand shake then pull for a hug was pretty good! I mean Mukuro never engages of hugs. And he does need it. Great chapter!
7/22/2020 c11 Gastro
FINALLY! Thank you for the update

It's nice to see Mukuro again and a silver haired Hibari!? Damn, hahaha.
7/3/2020 c10 Hina-cchi
bruh. I knew thatt maybe the cafe they're gonna be goin to might be licht's part time job place but still! HAHHAHAHA that kind of uhh, excuse. maximillian you have no shame!
7/3/2020 c10 Hina-cchi
dang. a what?!
6/6/2020 c2 Guest
I cant picture tsuna's hair lol HAHAHA
6/6/2020 c9 Guest
IM A MAJOR FAN OF ROYAL TUTOR. Srsly. The anime is so good. So sad it doesnt have a season 2. I love this fic alrwady uwu. This is great. I love it. Do continue this. Its fine if you take long to update. I think thats fine because its easy to envisuon but hard to write. So the first guardian is muku huh? I wonder who's next? Oh and, there was an epusode where the princes goes oyt of the castle for a lesson right? Will tsuna go with them?
6/5/2020 c1 1fanficmochi
This is from the author for frozenteen, No romance. I just sometimes think romance ruins the main plot (unless the main plot is romance itself), and for your questions, it would be answer on further chapters
6/5/2020 c9 Frozen teen
Will there be any romance? Or will it just be platonic bonds? Is it just the tenth gen that was reincarnated or were others from Khr reincarnated as well? Does the tenth gen have there memories? Maybe they can’t unlock there memories unless they go through a similar important experience from there past life? For gokudera, tsuna has to save him and for lambo, maybe tsuna has to give him a piece of grape candy? For Kyoya, a fight? And saving takeshi from falling from high up? Idk... anywayyy... I love your FanFic. You might want to get a beta for grammar and to just dibble check your work, but besides that... I like the plot and how you portray your characters so far. It’s a little confusing on the characters relationships, and I don’t really get tsuna and his fathers relationship at all. Does victor know about his reincarnation? Hmm... well thanks for the chapter. It was fun to read.
6/2/2020 c7 ikinato56