for Russian Roulette

5/13 c1 2RealLifeShipper
Well, I'm now sobbing. Fantastic writing. I'm going to actually work on my astronomy paper now because I can't read anything more like that right now. Honestly, the end seems a little out of character for Malcolm but it was a tragically beautiful ending non-the-less.
1/13 c1 2RosesSanctuary
Noooo I wasn't supposed to cry todayyyy. I wanna say I love it, but I also hate it, so I'll just stick with saying that I think your writing and story is amazing 3
1/5 c1 11janinemayjames
When he told Dani he needed her eyes to be the last thing he saw...dear lord! And the cliffhanger! I need to know! Haha! Thank you! X
7/12/2020 c1 1gabelou1991
Wouah merde j'aime.
6/5/2020 c1 4Bubblegum1027
I cried... I don't think I need to elaborate... I cried and that alone tells you how great this fic is. Thank you!
6/5/2020 c1 15AspiringAuthor29
Oh my gosh! I loved this and despised it all at the same time! I love the interactions between all of the characters, but the ending made my heart speed up. I'm not lying when I say I was legitimately nervous. It was such good writing. I won't pressure you to continue because 1) I kind of like the ending and 2) some authors don't like being pressured but I'll tell you I would not be against a follow up. Thanks for this!
6/2/2020 c1 Guest
What made you think you had the right to do that to me? I started crying the moment the second half started and when I realized Malcolm was going to die I was done. It was over, I was balling my eyes out. This was amazing!
6/4/2020 c1 2Tibbyfande
It can't end like this ! Have mercy on us ! There is still hope, right? Please don't leave us like this. We need a continuation ...
(Sorry for my English but I am Belgian and not very developed.)