for The one thing I want to do

6/3/2020 c1 Klobriant
I really hope you write the reactions from everyone else at least if not just continue the story completely
6/2/2020 c1 LunaM303
stories like this makes my heart happy
6/2/2020 c1 Guest
Great and interesting story! Thanks for sharing. keep up the good writing!
6/2/2020 c1 1KZ55
Personally, if starting from a canon point of the later books, I'd've rather done this fic at least during the locket's destruction.

By the battle of Hogwarts' time, Romione and the other canon ships were already firmly in place, and to suddenly have the characters do a 180 turn on them right then and there, and in such a manner, is kinda jarring, to be honest.

I'm not trying to be rude, just helpful.

I'd rather have the fic start where Ron returns, helps Harry get the sword from the lake, and then diverge from canon by having Harry or Hermione be the ones to face the locket. That way, you could start breaking down Romione and/or Hinny in a reasonable enough way, by having:

1. A livid Hermione being on friendly terms, and nothing more, with Ron as payback for his sudden departure, Horcrux influence or not.

2. Harry re-evaluating his supposed 'platonic' feelings about Hermione over the years, and coming to the realisation that there's perhaps a bit of romance in there after all.

3. Hermione having done the same while being alone with Harry, and almost dying together against Nagini in Bathilda's place.

Yeah, I know this sounds cliché as hell, but it allows for a seamless story to be built over time, rather than suddenly bashing and breaking down what's been set already.