for Dollhouse: the 102nd hunger games

9/21 c38 1ASlitheringSlytherin
hiii Bradi! i know I'm quite late but I've finally found time to review lol so here I am!

honestly the president's family seems quite wholesome and I'm sad that they have to be with such a godawful dad/husband. the kids are quite precious and though I can totally expect that they annoy Dove I genuinely hope nothing happens to them. Tatiana (hope I'm spelling that right and that my autocorrect won't ruin it lol) seems pretty nice too and I mean I wouldn't be surprised if abott was abusive but on the other hand I have this instinctual feeling that maybe she has something to hide, either good or bad. that there's something more about her. idk what though and hope she isn't a threat to Dove because I need that girl to be safe. and goddamn that was quite the cliffhanger, I'm already craving another chapter.

soooo I already reviewed this pov in my previous review, I think that because I read the two chapters first then reviewed the last one the scenes got mixed up lol sorry about that!

I don't know if I'm reading too much into this but alina's optimism had kinda died out. like she's not so right anymore which is so sad because she started out so bright ;-; still I think it’s good to see her stand up for herself, she's not a broken husk or anything (yet :/). She’s even telling raul to stop being so optimistic and then literally threatens himself? Jesus christ this hurt. the games reslly have changed her huh ;-; also... since the careers are coming to get them, apparently, they're gonna be at a disadvantage with raul being wounded and all. this is not good. at all. at least alina knows her way around being a medic a bit. one last thing- raul was mean to perhaps the sweetest trib here and I think that might also talk about how much he changed. like he wants to be the hero but then he messes up by being mean. ugh that was just heartbreaking. raul can't even defend himself all alone like that.

hjhjhj at this point i don't know what to say the writing was fabulous and the plot is amazing but I am just. in utter shock.

thank you so much for this chapter, it was great!
9/10 c38 14Josephm611
So... Apparently I haven't read. But that's because I haven't written much either. I sat down and wanted to write and had zero inspiration... so I figured that doing some reading would help. Here I am!

but oh my GOODNESS it's another mixed chapter and that's how I know things aren't gonna be good. things are being to be no good terrible very bad absolutely gross.

so... vamos! i think i will liveblog bc it is easier on my brain

dove...
gosh bradi you're starting this chapter off prepping for a DATE! AND THIS IS HAPPY ISH? Well it's the happiest we've seen dove in a long time even if she isn't completely happy right now (which is understandable given what she's been through). dove and bo are so nice together :pleading_face:
eleyanna is so nice and innocent too. feel bad for her having such a terrible dad.
BUT WAIT WHAT DOROTHY RICKETT WTH OH MY GOODNESS THE PLOT TWIST AHHHHHH

AND THEN THE POV CHANGES

BRADI YOU ARE THE QUEEN OF CLIFFHANGERS

arius...
gosh arius. i get you're sympathetic and all that but you're kinda the baddie here. trying to use raven to get at quark? that is not very cash money of you here. also calling her a rat is mean.
the way literally everyone is trying to talk him out of it arius you are crazy and up to no good
and gosh raven is so scared and she doesn't know anything and she's trying her best but literally she couldn't lead them to quark if she wanted to
BUT WHAT THE HECK RAVEN WHY ARE YOU DIRECTING THE CAREERS TOWARDS RAUL AND ALINE YOU'RE JUST aHHHHHHHHHHHH

raul... OH MY GOODNESS WHAT THE HECK HERE WE GO
oh gosh he's wounded and alina is trying her best and just ugh this is worrying. and raul is being optimistic and alina's starting to lose her sunniness and just I KEEP WAITING FOR THE CAREERS TO ARRIVE AND SCREW EVERYTHING UP AHHHHH. gosh raul is just trying to be a good boy. but alina's making points... this is sad. and oh dear they're being loud which is Not Good and THE ANTICIPATION IS KILLING ME AND THEY'RE ARGUING AND IT'S SAD AND AHHHH RAUL JUST AHHHH
AND ALINA LEAVES OH NO
OR IS THIS GOOD? BC THE CAREERS ARE AFTER ALINA? AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

MAGGIE...
oh gosh what is this about security?
ELKEN
AND WHAT IS THIS ABOUT THIS "ONE PERSON"
but. common enemy?
AND SHE'S LETTING HIM OUT WHAT
SO HE DIDN'T KILL GRANDIOSELLE. BUT WHO DID? AND WHAT DOES SHE KNOW?
AND COMING AFTER ASHBY?
is it osiris. is osiris the murderer. what the heck WHO IS IT?
AND SHE WANTS HIM TO KILL SOMEONE? WHO? WHAT'S GOING ON AHHHHHHHHHH

I NEED UPDATE
9/2 c37 1ASlitheringSlytherin
Elken: First off, the writing in this section was so gorgeous, but at this point it's not surprising. Secondly, I wasn't expecting to like Grandisoelle. She seems to be in the gray area, which I love, and I'm starting to think that she really shouldn't have died. Also, I'm kind of on Elken's side for this one. I understand why Ashby is distraught but she really shouldn't give up on her brother right now. Also what the hell is happening? Who came into the cell? This plot thickens every chapter and I'm here for it.

Viola: I think I'm seeing their alliance slowly crack every time we got a POV from them. I don't know how this is going to end but surely Viola isn't going to betray Lina one day? Right? Um also the cocoons scare the fuck out of me. Why did it have to be Nevaeh in there? The smollest bean? Seriously. But at least this duo are figuring things out. I'm still anticipating the time where the things come out of the cocoons.
Raven/Drey: Um I'm a little bit scared to say the least. I'm quite proud of her for uh ... trying. That was that at least lmao. But Arius sir calm down your temper is irking me. And where the hell did Quark go? he fell and then poofed lol I'm a little worried about where the he he is. is he like in the basement. I don't really want to know what the hell is in the basement. I'm very worried for team clip clop tho because they've got the entire career pack coming for them. Though admittedly I'm not super attached to them, they are quite wholesome and don't want to see them go. It was quite funny to see Bethany be basically overkilled. I mean she was basically already poisoned lmao but I think I'll miss her . She stirred shit up and it was really fun. As for Drey, I wasn't as attached to him as to others, especially since he had no allies which kind of prevented him to showcase his personality around other people. Also Kukla is out here reminding me once again that she is a career as she kills Drey, but you know I don't exactly blame her, she needs to prove herself strong enough to stay in the Pack and stuff and I also guess that at this point she's jaded.

Onto the next chapter! sorry this review was particularly bad, Im having trouble formulating my thoughts these days but I really loved this chapter and I am fear
8/11 c37 25Firedawn'd
so i’ve read this a while back, but i haven’t reviewed… please have mercy on me my queen Dx

okay first off! i remembered elken’s pov being haunting and beautiful and it looks like i remembered correctly! because… “now all Elken McKnight could do was sit in the theatre of his mind - a one man show with his many wandering thoughts among the audience”... talk about BEAUTIFUL imagery, holy shit. the capitol intrigue continues to intrigue, and i am of course still on the free elken train! honestly... grandioselle and elken, i actually love their dynamic so much? grandioselle just seemed like such a tragic character, and the fact that elken was the only one who showed her compassion before she was murdered… the poor girl. i love the grey which you’ve weaved with the black/white here, it is amazing.

THE RAVEN AND THE CAREERS CONFRONTATION WAS EVERYTHING! god, raven really showed herself to be a fighter here - and we’ve always known, of course, but she REALLY killed it this chapter. and speaking of that... honestly, rip bethany. you had a good run, and you were an insanely fun character, but it was your time to go. from poison to rats… what an overkill. i loved it. also ;-; rest in peace, drey. you brought down a career but that comes at a price. you and the rats were a deadly and powerful combo, and i enjoyed every moment of it for as long as it lasted.

finally... the cocoons are still TERRIFYING, especially with, y’know, the idea of a transformation… that is nerve-wracking.

thank you so much for writing! i hope you're well, and i'll see you when i see you!
7/21 c37 14Josephm611
M.
MIXED? OH NO GOING BACK AND FORTH BETWEEN CAPITOL AND TRIBUTES CAN'T MEAN ANYTHING GOOD. I SHOULD KNOW.

ELKEN I'VE MISSED YOU
oh my goodness he's getting time to think and we finally get a glimpse of what happened with grandioselle! but! there's nothing on her murder? just the romantic relationship? WHAT IS HAPPENING? WHO'S THE VISITOR?

viola... BACK TO THE ARENA OHHHH BOY
OH MY GOODNESS THEY'RE IN THE ATTIC. ISN'T THAT WHERE THE GROSS COCOON THING WAS. AND WILLL IT TURN INTO THAT MOTH THING UGH my skin is crawling again
oh gosh we didn't get mutts but THIS IS STILL SO GROSS. LIKE THAT THE HECK. NEVAEH'S BODY IN THE COCOON THIS IS SO GROSS AHHHHHHHHHHHHH I'M DISGUSTED

raven... OH GOSH
OH MY GOODNESS RAVEN RUNS INTO BETHANY AND MILO. this is going to cause the careers to implode isn't it. oh gosh oh no oh no oh gosh
underestimating raven is no good. she might be small, but she's not completely defenseless
OH MY GOODNESS DREY'S RATS ARE COMING IN FULL FURY
OH GOSH BETHANY'S DEATH IS TERRIBLE. AHHHH.
BUT ARIUS GOT RAVEN. AND HE'S OUT FOR REVENGE OH NO

drey... OH MY GOODNESS AHHHHH
DON'T KILL MILO PLEASE MILO NEEDS TO BE OKAY. MILO NEEDS TO BE OKAY
OH MY GOODNESS KUKLA GETS HIMM. AND THAT DEATH IS SO SAD OH MY GOODNESS
It's so sad :sob:
but i'm glad he didn't get Milo but
It's so sad :sob:
im sad ;-;

lol you forgot raul and alina in the alliances so i freaked out for a sec
7/21 c36 Josephm611
BACK TO THE GAMES

milo... BOY I MISSED YOU
BUT OH NO A POISONED COOKIE AND KUKLLA HAS IT. WHOM WILL SHE POISON. AND MILO KNOWS. OH NO OH NO OH NO THIS IS SO BAD. BECAUSE LIKE. I like Kukla nd I want the best for her BUT I LOVE MILO AND WANT THE BEST FOR HIM AND his morals are going to get him in trouble AND I'M ALREADY SO SAD AHHHHHHHHHH

alina...
OK I WAS GOING TO WAI TILL THE END TO GIVE MY THOUGHTS BUT STUFF IS GOING DOWN NOW AND I HAVE TO LIVEBLOG AHHHHHHHHHHHH
FIRST RAUL WHAT ARE YOU DOING WHYA RE YOU LIKE THIS WHY CAN'T YOU JUST LISTEN TO ALINE AND BE SAFE!
ALSO GEMINI YOU ARE TOTALLY PSYCHO AND I HATE YOU. MOVIE ADAPTION BLEH
BUT NOW RAVEN AND QUARK ARE HERE TOO AND IT'S GOING TO BE FOUR ON ONE, RIGHT? I HOPE? PLEASE if Raven and Quark turn on Raul and Aline I will be devastated.
GOSH QUACK WAY TO REPAY THEM FOR TRYING TO SAVE YOU. AND RAVEN NOOOO WHY IS YOUR AIM SO BAD.
but at least raul and alina are running now? BUT GEMINI IS STILL IN THERE WITH RAVEN AND QUACK AHHHHHHHHH

bethany... BRADI WHY ARE WE MOVING AWAY. WAIT IS BETHANY GOING TO DIE. ofc all alive is preferrable but if someone has to bite the bullet (or... bite the cookie?) i prefer it to be bethany
OH. MY. GOSH. BETHANY. YOU IDIOT. YOU ABSOLUTE IDIOT. kukla didn't even /have/ to do anything and you just sealed your own demise.

quack... AHHHHHHHHHH GEMINI TIME AHHHHHHH
bro. mad at alina and raul for abandoning you? WHEN YOU TRIED TO TELL RAVEN TO SHOOT THEM? BRO WHAT? WHY ARE YOU LIKE THIS.
OH MY GOODNESS THE ROACHS ARE COMING BACK. my skin is crawling i hate this so much. i never thought that the roaches from earlier would come back to. bite? blow up? gosh i'm so uncomfortable right now THIS IS SO GROSS. LINEMINE ROACHES UGH.
AND HE FALLLLS AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
LE DUCK FALLS.
WHAT THE HECK.

asher... OH NO THE CAREERS AHHHH
ok whew there's no chaos and death and it's just asher being sweet because he's the sweetest thing. i love asher.
7/21 c35 Josephm611
hi bradi today i'm coming after our queen with the long-overdue reviews she deserves. i'm. typing this in a kaiser permanente parking lot while i wait for my brother to finish his check up so idk how much i'll get through today but we shall se amirite?

ashby... oh how i've missed your subplot characters! it's been way too long!
GOSH i'd completely forgotten where the subplot had left off and I'M SO SAD just AUGH ELKEN'S LOCKED UP and he's not as innocent as he seemed to be :sob: and ashby's mad and not dealing with it well at all
but she's FINALLY picked up on Osiris being weird! yeah ashby! Tho the messages are very interesting too! giving raul a weapon! that means he's gotta stay alive for at least a little while longer, right? and then meeting with grizzly? there's no way this /isn't/ elken-related info things and i'm all :eyes: but then the PARTY? everything is so suspicious what the literal heck idek how to react or think about all of this. WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN AHHHH.

MAGNIFIQUE... WAIT WHO ARE YOU AGAIN
WHAT. THE. LITERAL. HECK.
BYE.
WHAT.
THE.
AUGH.
BYE.
MOVING ON.

dove... oh gosh oh gosh oh gosh
WHEW it's Bo and not creepy things! Dove deserves good things. Bo is a good boy (though there's gotta be a skeleton in his closet too) so I trust him with this surprise. tho i wonder when/if dove will ever confide in him?
if she does, can he please kill abbott. pls and ty.
7/15 c37 2neb88
elken has done nothing wrong and I stand by that. ashby is on some shit to think otherwise tbh, like get off your damn high horse. it seems like elken isnt handling things in prison too well though lol, its been like what a day? haha to be fair Ihe really doesnt seem like someone who would be cut out for this prison cell life. its very interesting to hear him talk about grandioselle since we really havent learned all that much about her. its sad that he was kinda the only person that was actually close to her, and definitely paints an interesting picture of capitolites. like they have everything they could ever want but they're still just shells of people without that emotional satisfaction. this definitely makes me want to learn more about her! and Im sure we will as we dive kinda back into her murder mystery since I sitll consider it to be unresolved.

oh nooo not back to the attic... I do gotta say though it seems like these explosions are really doing a number on the house considering how everyone is feeling this explosions. the way she just touched the cocoon? I could never, the second I see that shit Im jumpin out of that attic, like sorry dont mind me I'll just be on my way now, pretend I wasnt even here. I feel like she might be biting off more than she can chew trying to kill it... WOW so the dead tributes are in here oh jeeez. I guess that makes sense since like the finger scooted into it hahaha. I think its kind of funny to think about like, all the bodies making their way to the cocoon with out anyone noticing lol. ugh I really just love viola, shes got the drive and determination to win, I feel like so many tributes get attached to their allies, and like that can be cute and nice sometimes, but I also love a good tributes that willing to do what it takes to make it to the end.

ok so I guess its just that one section of the house that it totally fucked lol, I guess that good for everyone else in the house, though guess it kinda makes a dead for anyone going through that area. uh oh, now definitely isnt a great time to be running into the careers for her, especially when shes down her only ally. OH SHIT, its RAT time babey! damn get fucking bethany, those rats really fucked her up, pretty cool to see that dreys plan actually worked and almost helped raven out! looks like arius has got other plans though, Im guess he wants to use her to track down quark... I dunno how this will go but Im sure it will cause a lot of drama!

haha yeah I kinda figured that drey would be able to take out a career but also be take out in the process, he definitely ended up getting a bit too cocky after that first kill and lost his cool. glad he was able to at least kill a career which will hopefully help give some of the outer district tributes a better shot at winning! idk if Im like overthinking it but like I feel like we still havent seen any affects of his botched injection? I wonder if thats something that will play a role now that hes dead? maybe something unique will happen to his corpse when like the dead doll tributes come out of the cocoon? idk lol

exciting chapter! Im very interested to see what going to happen with that cocoon now and what will go down with arius and raven, I presume it will be more death. thats exciting that you got the victor figured out! right now Im rooting for viola or asher tbh, I could maybe see viola winning but idk about asher tbh ahaha. actually alina has grown on me too but like not shot she wins lol. looking forward to the next chapter!
7/2 c36 25Firedawn'd
this chapter was lovely! okay so i read it right after it was out but never got around to reviewing but! hello queen, welcome back. (:

so... career drama! right off the bat, i have to say, im nervous af for the cast, but i'm SO nervous as to what'll happen with the careers. milo, per usual, is on high alert, and i don't blame him at all: he has trained for this after all, and then how kukla's acting obviously isn't putting his fears to rest any. and... about kukla... im so nervous but excited for kukla ;-;;; girl is getting herself into such an arc and im ! ahh.

SLYTH JUST WENT OFF SO HARD WITH THAT SPONSOR GIFT FRRR. Dx and now kukla's made bethany poison herself and i just KNOW that shit's about to go down with the pack. i just want kukla and milo to hopefully work together though i’m worried he will be her end. maybe kukla-asher escape? please? ;-; but honestly, it'll be so exciting to see everything that'll happen with the pack!

in other news: gemini's death was so good, and really so perfect for her. i think it's definitely the height of quark's arc, which really makes me so worried for him and raven, and what it'll mean for them. i'm so curious as to what'll happen next!

thank u so much for writing, even if this review is hella late!
6/24 c36 2neb88
back in the arena! dang the fans just love kukla huh, look at her gettin herself another sponsor gift, and once again its is something that when consumed will probably kill you hahah. definitely interested to see what comes of these treats!I can definitely imagine gemini just scarfing them down and then dropping dead lol. hmmm she wants to keep it a secret though which makes sense, dont wanna show your hand to everyone, but I wonder what her plans are, or if she has any yet, Im not sure I can see her betraying the rest of the careers, at least not yet, but it seems like that s immediately where milos thoughts went. its deifnitely in his best interest to listen to her but it seems like his a bit too pround and honorable for that. Milo really out here making enemies with every single member of the careers huh, that doesnt bode well for him lol.

ahhhh shits gettin wild! raul is an absolute fool for trying to get into other peoples business, hes got this hero complex and its probably gonna get him killed. alina really spittin facts out here, it probably wasnt worth it to go after gemini. oof what a crazy fight, raul just really went in for it huh, but didnt manage to get out unscathed. everyone true colours really showing in this moment, raven being willing to work together to take down the bigger threat, and quark out here wildin tryna kill her district partner instead of gemini first lmao. but gemini doesnt have the nail gun anymore which bodes well for everyone. gemini really snapping but like, idk if she knows this but even if she can push through the pain of being impaled with multiple nails, shes still been impaled by multiple nails lol, shes really not in good shape to last much longer right now. hopefully everyone will be able to get away but idk if gemini will be ready to give up just yet.

ahhhhhh uh oh, looks like bethany is in some trouble! i know I said milos got beef with everyone in the alliance but its more like everyone has beef with everyonen in the career alliance lol. idk I think the careers will be falling apart shortly at this rate. she really got that worked up over a box of cookies huh. like I guess its fair to be worried about others keeping secrets, the more you know about others the better of you usually are, but it seems like not minding her own business is going to get the better of her now. milo even tried to stop her but she just dont listen. I wonder if one cookie will be enough to kill her?

honestly I gotta respect quark for this one, the way he just didnt even hesitate to shoot her again and make sure she was dead, king shit. dont give that bitch another fucking chance to move or you might be dead. oh noooo, not the dorito roaches... this was so fucking gross I hated reading about the bugs crazling out of her so much. and when they took out the wings... that was just too much for me, if that happened to me in the games I wouldve just passed out. and they explode?! this shit is wack and I love it! this is definitely gonna cause a bit of a mess in the arena with holes everywhere. uh oh quark took a bit of a tumble. I wonder if he'll be ok and if he'll be separated from raven now?

hmmm I feel like I dont got too much more to say about the careers but I feel like something is gonna go down with asher and arius soon, maybe something with the 5s, maybe one of them will kick the bucket idk. going hunting now though, even if bethany does drop dead partway through the hunt, they're still a pretty strong pack, I guess we'll see what happens to them, I suppose drey may be striking soon as well.

sheeesh what an exciting chapter, lots of set up for some career drama and a very exciting fight with the death of gemini. I... never really liked her hahah, but you definitely made her an interesting and important part of the story. she definitely filled the role of an outer district antagonist which I think works well for a story to take some of the weight off of the careers in terms of antagonistic stuff. very excited to read whats gonna happen next, you got so much stuff set up and Im so ready for all of it to go down! looking forward to the next chapter :]
6/24 c36 1AuroraMiri25
Milo: Hiiii boi. Cookies?! I want cookies! Very jealous unless they're like poisoned or something. Oop death is a side affect loool. Oh wow tensions are high in this here Career alliance. Kukla seems very uneasy and Milo isn't about to be pushed around so... we'll just see what happens!

Alina: Oh my bestie! I love this baby I hope she doesn't die. Get it get it get it Raul! I'm glad he's not gonna just sit there and let Gemini be villainous but also... I'm scared for him of course and I don't want him to die! Oh gosh Raven's such a bean. This is not good though Gemini's still alive, Raul's injured, chaos everywhere. I think a lot of people could be Victor right now, so I'm gonna refrain from making predictions cuz I know I'll be wrong lool.

Bethany: Hello miss. I really don't like you so- Bethany just poisoned herself! Nice move hon. Milo's being very honest here which is cool of him, you don't see that often and I'm just liking him more and more! Okay Bethany, keep believing you'll win lool. Her ego really was her downfall. I think she got what she deserved, even if I do kinda feel some sympathy for her.

Quark: How you doing bestie? Moody as always? Very understandable. Gemini's dead? Already? Oh wow gosh she's actually dead. NO. Bradi what are you doing. THE ACTUAL HECK is this arena though. I'm so scared. Why are there bugs crawling out of her body. Oh of course that's where the POV is ending. if Quark dies I'll be very very sad. But those bugs are scary holy cow! At the same time I'm amazed at your creativity and imagination! This is so cool and unexpected and I'm enjoying what you're doing with it more and more.

Asher: Oop Asher and Arius talking... this is very interesting to read because these two seem so different and yet. Oh no this is break my heart, Asher doesn't deserve to live in Panem. Poor bb. That last line though! You are so good at cliffhangers I cannot. Well I didn't love Gemini as a person but she was a spectacular villain so kudos to Sloth for making her! This was such an intense chapter! I'm so excited for next time. I can also totally understand how real life can get hectic. Take your time, do what you need to do, then come back when you're ready. Loved loved loved this chapter! Best wishes,

-Miri
6/24 c36 1ASlitheringSlytherin
ahhh i love this chapter so much!

Kukla getting the poisoned cookies, god I love that so much. For once I'm a bit furstrated at Milo, who doesn't seem to realize that he has an advantage by keeping this a secret, and yet he wants to be all good and all. Even though he fucking trains to kill kids, he won't do evil? I don't know, I get it in a way but like I wish he could understand that keeping the secret is tactical for him. I really like milo but sometimes he doesn't seem to realize what's good for him and it's just ;-;

Raven being confident and hitting Raul instead is such a Raven thing lmao. This was definitely one of the best fight scenes so far (and they were all amazing), I really loved this. Gemini's sanity really took a dive into the deep end there :/ to be quite frank with you Gemini scares me lmao. Like literally everytime she's involved in something there's always organs splattering or something and it's a little concerning. Quark is surprisingly ruthless when it comes to killing, since he was literally about to kill Raul and Alina even though they basically saved him. But he didn't stomach killing Gemini that well so maybe he's just lying to himself. I'm honestly glad Gemini is gone. she was a stressful one haha, and I'm glad it was Quark here who took the final blow. IDK I just trust Quark more with killing someone than uh some other people (*cough cough* Bethany *cough cough*)

Okay and then this? Kukla poisoning Bethany thanks to me, my life goal right there lmao. I love how she really just turned Bethany's own mind against her, it was pretty iconic. Hopefully she'll be able to get out of the Pack (preferably in the middle of the night, and maybe take Milo with her?) before Bethany is found dead, so that the Pack doesn't turn against Kukla. Hopefully Kukla's wise enough to realize this.

Alright so is this Maggie's doll plan? Because if so it's pretty fucking creepy. I'm really worried for Quark there cuz we let him on a cliffhanger but usually you don't kill people on a cliffhanger, I don't think. So there's that, but maybe that's just wishful thinking :/ I don't really know what to say about the intestine-bugs things because I'm not entirely sure what they can do but I am really apprehensive to see what they can do.

Alright and now last but not least we've got the gays. I honestly feel so sorry for Asher, he's trying his best to get Arius on the right path but Arius is so fucking toxic and ugh. And Bethany is out here being all confident not knowing she's probably about to die lmao hopefully the cookie will weaken her if she tries to find a tribute and kill them because no one deserves a violent death at the hands of Bethany.
6/3 c35 ASlitheringSlytherin
lmao the guest was me, i only realized now that i wasn't signed in.
6/2 c35 Guest
Ashby: I really like Ashby more and more across this story. She keeps developing more and I'm really here for it! She seems seems have been really messed up by her brother's revelation which is understandable. I don't know how this will affect her though She wants to make the most of her life it seems which will definitely be a pivoting point in her behavior. I don't know though if this will lead her to be rebellious or stop trying to help her brother or something else entirely. Either way, her arc is taking shape and I hope she'll be able to fix things with Osiris of he's not that bad of a person If he's a bad person though I hope she'll be able to get away from him. Also Raul getting a sponsor? Yes? That's fun!

Maggie: Unless I'm being fucking stupid, this is Madgellene's backstory? Shit, our Maggie had been through some serious stuff. This adds a lot of layer and depth to her and I think I'm starting to see her as a full person now. Her mother and the head of the academy are pieces of shit but am I really surprised? Now I wonder how she got to the Capitol and where she is now without becoming Valedictorian. I hope that whatever happened she got away from those two pieces of shit. Honestly wouldn't mind it if she killed them.

Dove: These are the straights but they dont seem toxic yet so hopefully this will work out? Bo has been heavily insisting on the fact that she can trust him so idk I feel like a plot twist is coming Either way I absolutely need Dove to reach out to someone about what Abott's does or at least get the fuck out of here. Also hopefully she'll have a cute moment with Bo, she deserves a break from absolutely mentally destroying moments.

I am fear for everyone.
6/2 c35 2neb88
damn ashby really is just an absolute mess huh, shes just kinda all over the place right now haha. I still think its insane that shes mad at her brother trying to save her from dying in the hunger games, like llet your pride chill just this once maybe. I can understand in so many situations where like invalidating your accomplishments would be shitty, but I think the hunger games would definitely be an exception lol. I would be more than happy to have some cheat to have me win if I was gonna fucking die otherise ahaha. Im glad shes still kinda got here eye on osiris and knows that hes up to no good, though idk if she'll really act on it, still seems like shes struggling to put it all together. hmmm shes got the hair appointment and the party lined up for herself. I think grizz definitely has something important to tell her, and Im sure some juicey stuff will go down at the party too!

oooof this was not a fun pov haha. do we know who magnifique is? my gut is telling me that its a young magdelene cause I think that lines up with what we know of her but Im not 100% sure. Im pretty sure that I remember her being from a career district with plans to volunteer? actually so insane that her mother did that to her. I feel like when you think about it really almost all careers probably are just made from their parents ideals, their parents are almost always the ones setting them up to become tributes, being so careless with their childs life. I feel like this might be setting up for some more backstory maybe, I'm interested to see where this kinda new pov goes

poor dove really does have it rough, Im glad things are going well for her with bo though, kinda like the one shinning light in her povs. and shes got a surprise coming up! hmmm interesting I wonder what bo has planned for her. I love how you're always setting future things in all these pov, it always gets me excited for when the even actually happens and I think just helps the flow of the story!

the capitol check in chapters are always interesting, always so much drama going on, Im interested to see how it all ends up coming together at the end. I feel like right now we kinda have our main captiol characters and they all kinda feel solitary right now, but like maybe all their plots will come together soon! and Im super excited to see what you got in store for the next few games chapters, between gemini and her staple gun and drey and his rats, I think we're gonna have a few casualties lined up for the next few chapters. Im glad to hear you're doing alright, and hopefully you havent been stressing too much about the story and updating. also congrats on starting your other story! I dont know anything about that series so I probably wont be submitting haha, but I hope it goes well! if its anything like dollhouse Im sure it'll fuckin rad. looking forward to the next update :]
228 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »