FanFiction.Net
for The Love of a Mate

3/16/2022 c3 1EverRose808
Hmm maybe a mix of cold one and originals? Also keep up the awesome work! I can't wait to see what Cordelia does to Alice and Edward!
3/14/2022 c3 FabinaForever11
Interesting story so far.
12/15/2021 c3 animerule64
Add more chapters please
8/8/2021 c3 104Theadosia57
I like it so far, don’t try to make it TVD/TO now that would be weird. Time to bring those a**holes down xx
8/8/2021 c2 Theadosia57
You’re right, I hated TVD for that very reason xx so Malice and Eddie’s lies are exposed xx
8/8/2021 c1 Theadosia57
Good set up, pissed big sister is a nice touch xx
1/12/2021 c3 2bookaddict19
I kind of like the thought of them being able to eat food (instead of having to get rid of it after the fact). Perhaps it doesn't always taste right but they could eat. Rare steak would probably be on the better end. Somehow I could see Esme experimenting in the kitchen, perhaps adding some animal blood to various recipes to see if she could make them palatable for the family. It probably wouldn't help much with their actual hunger unless there was some blood in there somewhere but it would definitely help in maintaining secrecy if they eat.
12/20/2020 c1 keraatchley19891
Loved it!
12/17/2020 c3 26CarleighAlpha
you have me intrigued
6/29/2020 c3 29momma2fan
cute. I'm intrigued.
6/5/2020 c2 Lwolf
You have a good story start. Looking forward to where you will go with it. Keep going!
6/6/2020 c3 3jeoliverio
I have enjoyed the story so far, I dont think you should do the vampires eating human food and getting wicked weird
6/6/2020 c3 AliroseSwanCullem
I think you should make the cold ones like the originals. Like they can eat human food and stuff. Twilight and The Originals are like my life. Love love them both. I have thought about doing a cross over.
6/6/2020 c3 asia.joanna.7334
Omg omg Omg this is so good.I like sooooo! :)) I hope you update really soon. I can't wait to see where you go from have to update soon please, I beg of you please, maybe some time today. Plz, I will die
6/6/2020 c1 asia.joanna.7334
Really interesting start, I can't wait next chapter, i hope you update soon
21 Page 1 2 Next »