for Looking Over Our Shoulders

11/18/2020 c11 NeleWW
I really loved this story. Please update soon
10/26/2020 c11 Finna-aspenhunter
This is the best Percy/ Alex crossover that I have read. Even if it isn't finished it is totally worth reading.
10/26/2020 c7 Finna-aspenhunter
I've been reading so fast that I forgot to review the last chapters.
That was impressively dark.
The angst and Percy helping out Alex was enjoyable.
The quotes definitely added to the story.
Finna
10/25/2020 c2 Finna-aspenhunter
An explanation for Percy's awesome dog. How Percy felt about Alex. Tension is building. I found that the randomness suited Percy.
10/25/2020 c1 Finna-aspenhunter
This seemed like a good start for a crossover fic. What is Percy doing in England?
Percy has a dog?
I've enjoyed this story so far.
Finna
9/21/2020 c11 6Wraith and Demjin
Please don’t delete it. If you discontinue it I was disappointed, but at least if you leave it up I can come back and reread it. Or maybe you could just post short one shots that are related as they come to you. Then, you wouldn’t need a cohesive plot and you could just write when you get inspiration. Of course, it’s ultimately your choice so whatever you do is fine by me. Thanks for what you have written so far. I have definitely enjoyed it! :)
9/19/2020 c11 Matt
Not kill, just hate and troll all of your stories new and old. I really liked this.
9/17/2020 c11 2Fangirl all da way
PM me,
I can help
But whatever you do, please don’t discontinue
At least have someone adopt it
9/17/2020 c11 Mythical.Mutts
Please don't remove it! I love this story. Even if you don't finish it, I like to re-read stuff. Obviously it's your decision, but I would like to be able to come back and read what has been posted again :)
9/5/2020 c1 Kacher
Service dog?
What happened to his nice hell hound? the mist can make her look all not threatening
9/3/2020 c10 6Wraith and Demjin
Great chapter! I loved Percys rant when they were all spreading rumors about Alex. He told them. Also, Alex’s interaction with Apollo was amazing. Thanks for the update! :)
7/27/2020 c8 1PhantomMist202
I think it would be interesting to explore Ben's thoughts. He seems protective of Alex, but like he doesn't know how to get him out of this situation. I personally would love to know if it is because there simply doesn't seem to be a way out for Alex, or if Ben is struggling with what to do because of a (misplaced) sense of loyalty to MI6
7/8/2020 c7 Guest
Wait did I miss something? How did Alex get into this situation? Wasn’t he just at the Jackson-Blofis home?
7/7/2020 c8 6Wraith and Demjin
Not weird at all. I make blue cookies all the time. I love food coloring! :). I loved this chapter. Tom and Percy showing up in the room and shocking Alex was amazing. Also, I loved Ben! Thanks for the update! :)
7/6/2020 c8 3HappyWhale
I’ve never read Alex rider but this story does sound interesting
24 Page 1 2 Next »