for Never Expected

4/30 c15 SecretSkrill
Amazing! I love this! So great !
2/14 c15 citylily
" Claps happily* am grinning from ear to ear! Never thought about the responsibility aspect of the car, but I liked that interpretation
1/6 c14 citylily
Ahhh this part made me smile so much. I like the thought process you showed for Jules deciding to break it off with Declan. By the way fantastic description of how Declan responded. I could picture him saying all that. I can't wait till the I've been thinking of getting a car scene!
12/21/2020 c13 darkpegasuzz
Hope you continue this story, really enjoyed the POV from Juliet
12/8/2020 c13 guinea15
I love this! Juliet is one of my favorite characters (though who from Psych isn't, haha), and you do a fantastic job at showing her perspective! That last chapter was awesome, you did a great job with one of the most iconic Shules moments. Can't wait for the next update!
12/4/2020 c6 amehakay
The man boobs line still makes me laugh
12/4/2020 c2 amehakay
Im so much like Shawn and Gus, I felt the show was about me.
12/4/2020 c1 amehakay
Perfection!
11/16/2020 c13 citylily
Ahhh that was a great part! You captured the spontaneity and confusion of that moment so well. Love what Shawn says. *melts *
11/10/2020 c12 citylily
I liked seeing Jules' thoughts to Shawn asking her next to the dead body. It seemed odd when watching the episode, but makes sense here.

Looking forward to the next chapter when she hears Shawn's serious moment confession to Gus.
11/8/2020 c11 citylily
Awww blow it out of proportion, Jules!
11/8/2020 c10 citylily
What! How did I miss that you had already posted chapter 10 and 11! Anyway, will be playing catch up

This part was great. Loved her perspective of the boys standing and looking at her expectantly. Kind of wish you had given a little more detail in regards to how Shawn solved the case and/or her realizing Scott and her aren't clicking anymore when they were at the safehouse (the whole movie reference going over his head).

Anyway, looking forward to the next two parts!
8/31/2020 c9 citylily
Great part! Fits seamlessly with the episodes. Am guessing the Abigail for Jules is Scott, right?
8/5/2020 c8 citylily
I liked how Jules has all those revelations about Shawn after seeing him in action (he really is amazing). That moment when she asks him out will always be super emotional. Curious to see her thoughts in the aftermath.

That's good that she didn't take his outburst in the office to heart.
7/30/2020 c7 2itsfridaysomewhere