for Varied Inheritance

10/11/2021 c9 NejireAmakiji
wow its a great fanfic, one of the best AxE fic
7/29/2021 c10 Guest
Please update! Really like this story
7/26/2021 c10 Question42
Now, Kiddies, let's discuss your "rights.". Please do not babble at me about Freedom of Speech or of the Press or whatever under the US Constitution alright. Please. You're embarrassing yourself and any American with an ounce of common sense.

The people who own and operate this site have every right to set rules that govern the content of their site. Not yours. Theirs. If they decided to set a rule that all stories on this site must contain the word "hullabaloo" and a character named Buelah, and you agreed to follow that rule, they would be 100% within their rights to delete any story that violates their rule. It's not about censorship or Freedom of Anything.

Don't start yipping about the celebrities that like stories about them having orgies with their siblings. Nobody cares about "Fair Use" or whether or not you are dumb enough to believe that JK Rowling's agent gave you permission to plagiarize her work. You can argue yourself blue in the face about the legalities of this or the precedent set by that. In the end, it all comes down to the fact that you agreed to follow the rules of this site, with the understanding that your work WILL be removed if it doesn't follow those rules. Period. Full stop. End of discussion.
3/22/2021 c1 43slutpharma
hey your uber is here. big grub hub order and the mystalcc calculus. comoidtyt
12/30/2020 c1 SpaceForceEOD
Haha I wish you would have written the inheritance series instead. Keep up the good work
12/22/2020 c10 4CMDR Quillon
This is really good, looking forward to more!
11/23/2020 c10 1liyathei713
update please
6/24/2020 c10 YoungTaoist
No rush my friend. Everyone has their own pace and whatnot. Go enjoy life as well.
6/24/2020 c9 Evandor35
Can't wait for more
6/19/2020 c9 liyathei713
please continue the story please
6/9/2020 c9 Madhatter
I like what you have here so far, but I’m interested to see how you'll change the storyline from the original. I’m glad you’re doing ExA just remember to take things slow. Great job so far and I can’t wait for the next update.
6/7/2020 c8 2Walkmanapprenticewordsmith
Thank you very much Overman . I will try to continue to make it worth reading!
6/7/2020 c8 Overman
What a great story you have here. Can’t wait for more chapters to be released!
6/5/2020 c7 Shadow of a Rising Knife
Enjoying this story so far, the most recent chapter is the best written one yet. (from a story and a grammatical perspective)
6/3/2020 c4 Walkmanapprenticewordsmith
Thank you kindly good sir. I hope the rest plays out well enough ;p have some combat in chapter 4, minimal but it’s there
20 Page 1 2 Next »